Powered by Automated Insights yayfootball Drops the Hammer on f's Swell Team, Remains Unbeaten in Series
- f's Swell Team
yayfootball remains undefeated in two matchups against f's Swell Team and they make a statement this time, with a 135.96 - 94.34 beating. The margin was particularly hurtful, ranking sixth overall in the league this season. In fact, yayfootball plays their best against f's Swell Team, with an average margin of victory of 33.79 points when they play. Furthermore, yayfootball averages 120.66 points in the series, which is 133.4% of their season average. They went beyond the call of duty this week, scoring the sixth-highest point total in the league this season. This week, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense was the team leader, garnering 27.00 points. That's a little less than Marshawn Lynch, who led all players with 31.50 points the last time these teams met. Adding insult to injury, f's Swell Team got zero points from Mike Williams. yayfootball beat f's Swell Team 105.36 - 79.40 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by yayfootball
- With 27.00 points, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season.
- With 24.30 points against a projected 14.72, Marshawn Lynch ranked eighth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 15.00 points by Adam Vinatieri was the league-high for a K this week.
- Chris Johnson had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20.40 points.
- The 10.30 points scored by Julius Thomas was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by f's Swell Team
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who led the league in scoring with 31.88 points.
- Left the New York Giants Defense on the bench, where they scored 16.00 points to beat their scoring projection by 351.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Trent Richardson was last on the team in scoring with 5.30 points against a projected 9.28 and has now underachieved in seven straight games.
- f's Swell Team got outscored 27.00 - 7.00 by yayfootball at the DEF position.
- Even though f's Swell Team lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If yayfootball played f's Swell Team every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- yayfootball would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, yayfootball would have defeated f's Swell Team 89.08 - 63.90.
- If they played the same schedule as f's Swell Team, yayfootball would be 3-6.
- If yayfootball had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-46.
- In addition to yayfootball, f's Swell Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- f's Swell Team would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as yayfootball.
- f's Swell Team would be 38-61 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the eight losses for f's Swell Team this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- The margin of victory of 41.62 points was the largest in the league this week and sixth-biggest in the league this season.
- yayfootball scored 135.96 points, the highest in the league this week and sixth-highest in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that f's Swell Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- yayfootball got a combined 44.70 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- It was quite a beating for f's Swell Team, who now is 1-4 in blowouts this year.
- yayfootball is now 2-2 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- LeSean McCoy scored 27.00 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for f's Swell Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- f's Swell Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.