Powered by Automated Insights matt Jo's Team Gets Victory over yayfootball
- matt Jo's Team
matt Jo's Team got a pair of top-10 player performances from Demaryius Thomas (28.10 points) and Aaron Rodgers (25.62), taking down yayfootball 114.62 - 86.06. matt Jo's Team was better than projected and scored 10.3% more points than projected (103.95). yayfootball got just 85.7% of a projected 100.36 points. yayfootball was led by Matt Ryan with 20.36 points and Wes Welker who scored 16.70. The outcome could have been worse, matt Jo's Team had a starter score zero points (James Jones). matt Jo's Team (1-0) starts the season in third place while yayfootball (0-1) opens in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by matt Jo's Team
- Demaryius Thomas beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 135.4% and scored the seventh-most points in the league with 28.10.
- Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 25.62 points.
- Frank Gore had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 12.50 points.
- 6 of the 9 starters on matt Jo's Team exceeded their projected points.
- matt Jo's Team won even with James Jones in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by yayfootball
- Did not start Michael Vick, who scored 25.52 points to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- matt Jo's Team saw their RBs beat those on yayfootball 22.90 - 9.70.
- Even though yayfootball lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Maurice Jones-Drew fell short of his scoring projection with 4.50 points, just 32.1% of his projected 14.02.
- The two RBs on yayfootball let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- Besides yayfootball, matt Jo's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If matt Jo's Team had scored 28.01 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides matt Jo's Team, yayfootball would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If yayfootball had scored 6.47 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- matt Jo's Team won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 28.56 points.
- matt Jo's Team beat yayfootball at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for yayfootball.
- yayfootball scored 86.06 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- In the loss, Wes Welker had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Marques Colston tried to help yayfootball in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 41.4%, scoring 12.80 points versus a 9.05-point projection.
- The New England Patriots Defense was on the winning team, but only scored 5.00 points against their projected 12.83.
- matt Jo's Team exceeded their scoring expectations while yayfootball failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- matt Jo's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.