Powered by Automated Insights Mike's Okay Team Topples Favored Rudy's Superb Team, Rises to Sixth Place
- Mike's Okay Team
- Rudy's Superb Team
Mike's Okay Team logged the highest point total in the league this week to beat Rudy's Superb Team 116.88 - 101.62. Mike's Okay Team came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 14.09. While Mike's Okay Team (3-4) is only a game back of Rudy's Superb Team (4-3), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 757.14 - 643.36. Each team hit their projections but Mike's Okay Team put up 37.6% more than a projected 84.96 points to get the win. With Mike's Okay Team delivering goose eggs from two of their starters, the margin could have been larger.
Smooth Moves by Mike's Okay Team
- Vincent Jackson had 25.80 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 26.28 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked seventh in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Frank Gore ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.40 points, his highest output of the season.
- The 15.40 points scored by Marshawn Lynch was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Mike's Okay Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rudy's Superb Team
- Left Sidney Rice on the bench, where he scored 11.00 points to beat his scoring projection by 103.1%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 10.00 points scored by Zach Miller on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 133.4%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Mason Crosby, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 8.26.
- Reggie Wayne has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 10.40 this week.
- Rudy's Superb Team got outscored 11.00 - 5.00 by Mike's Okay Team at the K position.
- If Mike's Okay Team played Rudy's Superb Team every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- Mike's Okay Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Mike's Okay Team would have defeated Rudy's Superb Team 106.12 - 84.04 had they played each other last week.
- Mike's Okay Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Rudy's Superb Team.
- If Mike's Okay Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-34.
- In addition to Mike's Okay Team, Rudy's Superb Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Rudy's Superb Team would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as Mike's Okay Team.
- If they played every team every week, Rudy's Superb Team would be 48-15.
- All three of the losses for Rudy's Superb Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Andrew Luck led the league in scoring and had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 30.02.
- Rudy's Superb Team scored 101.62 points and lost. It is the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The 116.88 points scored by Mike's Okay Team was the highest in the league this week and the 10th-highest in the league this season.
- Mike's Okay Team got a combined 37.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Rudy's Superb Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 20.70 points this week.
- Although Mike's Okay Team won, it was no thanks to the Chicago Bears Defense, which scored 5.00 points and has now scored below their projection in four straight weeks.
- All of the points for Mike's Okay Team this week came from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mike's Okay Team
- Rudy's Superb Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.