Powered by Automated Insights Elephants Snatches One from Pablo's Primo Team for Third Straight Win
- Pablo's Primo Team
Elephants earned their third win in a row when they defeated Pablo's Primo Team 71.04 - 60.52 in a Sunday night comeback. They were led by Peyton Manning who had 26.34 points and the San Francisco 49ers Defense who got 14.00. Elephants started one player with zero points while Pablo's Primo Team served up two goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Pablo's Primo Team remains in ninth place with a 1-6 record. Elephants is in third place having also recently run over VAWFS KNIGHTS (111.36 - 79.06) and Paul's Pleasant Team (105.50 - 105.10).
Smooth Moves by Elephants
- Elephants saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 26.34 points. The score was also high enough to rank sixth in the league.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 14.00 points to beat their projected point total by 104.9%, which led the matchup.
- Brandon Pettigrew scored a season-high 6.70 points and beat his scoring projection by 51.2%, which also is a season-high.
- Starter Randall Cobb put up a zero, but Elephants still won.
- Elephants won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Pablo's Primo Team
- Should have started DeAngelo Williams, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 5.90 against a projected 11.56.
- Lost the matchup despite getting Elephants on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- With 8.12 points against a projected 17.56, Tom Brady did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Pablo's Primo Team.
- Elephants had a better day at the QB position, topping Pablo's Primo Team 26.34 - 8.12.
- Elephants would be 7-0 if they played Pablo's Primo Team every week.
- Besides Pablo's Primo Team, Elephants would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Elephants would have defeated Pablo's Primo Team 105.50 - 73.26 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Pablo's Primo Team, Elephants would be 4-2.
- If Elephants had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-20.
- Besides Elephants, Pablo's Primo Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Elephants, Pablo's Primo Team would be 0-6.
- Pablo's Primo Team would be 16-47 if they played every team every week.
- Pablo's Primo Team has now scored below their projected points for the last six weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Antonio Brown had a season-low 5.30 points against a projected 11.19 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- At 10.52 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Pablo's Primo Team had 60.52 points, their season-low.
- Elephants got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 10.60 points this week.
- The win was the third in a row for Elephants.
- Elephants is now 4-1 in comeback games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Elephants won even though Pablo's Primo Team performed better against their scoring projection. Pablo's Primo Team scored 78.6% of their 76.98 projected points, while Elephants recorded 75.6% of their 93.95-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Pablo's Primo Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.