Powered by Automated Insights Mac's Team Brings Down TheHighRollers, Notches Seventh in a Row
- Mac's Team
Mac's Team (7-0, 711.74 points) beat TheHighRollers (4-3, 755.06 points) 113.20 - 89.10 in a matchup with four lead changes. They also put up the second-highest point total this week. Going into Sunday, TheHighRollers got out in front 20.30 - 11.00. That lead disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 62.40 - 46.20. After the late Sunday games, the lead went back the other way 89.10 - 78.30. However, Mac's Team came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 16.10.
Smooth Moves by Mac's Team
- Matt Forte had 28.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Adam Vinatieri scored 16.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Mac's Team won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Mac's Team won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- Had the team's highest starter/bench scoring ratio of the season and ninth-highest in the league this year, starting 113.20 points versus 33.96 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TheHighRollers
- Julian Edelman has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 4.40 points against a projected 8.50 this week.
- The RBs on TheHighRollers let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Mac's Team 39.80 - 16.30.
- TheHighRollers got beat 11.00 - 2.00 by Mac's Team at the DEF position.
- The 2.00 points scored by the Tennessee Titans Defense was a season-low for both scoring and for their performance against projections. They reached only 27.3% of their 7.33 projected points this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- If Mac's Team played TheHighRollers every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- Mac's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides TheHighRollers this week.
- Mac's Team would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as TheHighRollers.
- Mac's Team would be 41-22 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Mac's Team, TheHighRollers would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Mac's Team would have lost to TheHighRollers 119.98 - 110.08 had they played each other last week.
- TheHighRollers would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as Mac's Team.
- TheHighRollers would be 41-22 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for TheHighRollers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- In the loss, TheHighRollers had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 89.10 points.
- TheHighRollers scored 89.10 points against a projected 88.65 and beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- Mac's Team won by 24.10 points, covering the 18.04-point spread.
- Mac's Team got a combined 39.80 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 16.30 total points by the RBs on TheHighRollers was their smallest RB output this season.
- With 113.20 points, Mac's Team had their highest score so far this season.
- TheHighRollers could not extend their three-game win streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mac's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.