Powered by Automated Insights Oneal's Team Wins Against VAWFS KNIGHTS to Grab Sixth Place
- Oneal's Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
In spite of finishing with just the ninth-highest point total in the league this week, Oneal's Team (3-3, 478.70 points) managed to beat VAWFS KNIGHTS, 61.18 - 56.78. Oneal's Team also got just 76.7% of their 79.78-points-per-matchup season average. It was a difficult outing for VAWFS KNIGHTS, who fell to 0-6 (447.84 points) after coming up dead last in points. Colin Kaepernick led Oneal's Team in scoring this week with 16.88 points.
Smooth Moves by Oneal's Team
- Oneal's Team won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored a season-high 14.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 65.7%, which also is a season-high.
- Oneal's Team won even with Miles Austin in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Oneal's Team won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by VAWFS KNIGHTS
- Did not start Larry Fitzgerald, who scored 16.10 points, surpassing his projected points by 109.9%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Nick Novak was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 8.47-point total by putting up 15.00 points.
- Picked up Eddie Royal, who was last on the team in scoring with 0.40 points, only 7.1% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- Lost to Oneal's Team, which had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Oneal's Team would be 5-1 if they played VAWFS KNIGHTS every week.
- Oneal's Team would not have beaten any other team in the league besides VAWFS KNIGHTS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Oneal's Team would have defeated VAWFS KNIGHTS 81.88 - 79.06.
- Oneal's Team would be 0-5 if they played the same schedule as VAWFS KNIGHTS.
- If Oneal's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-36.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Oneal's Team, VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 1-4.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 10-44 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- Oneal's Team scored 61.18 points against a projected 88.06 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS scored 56.78 points against a projected 82.64 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Oneal's Team won by scoring 61.18 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The 4.40-point win by Oneal's Team failed to cover the 5.42-point spread.
- The WRs on VAWFS KNIGHTS collectively had their worst week of the season with only 6.90 points.
- DeMarco Murray did little to help Oneal's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 11.00 points against a projected 14.69.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Oneal's Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.