Powered by Automated Insights Elephants Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against Paul's Pleasant Team who Can't Shake Losing Streak
- Paul's Pleasant Team
Elephants got 19.80 points from Arian Foster and 18.40 from DeSean Jackson, slipping by Paul's Pleasant Team 105.50 - 105.10. Elephants came into the Sunday night game facing a 6.80-point deficit, but scored 14.10 for the comeback. Paul's Pleasant Team is coming apart after losing their fourth in a row. Paul's Pleasant Team could not make the most of a big increase in points compared to last week's 115.40 - 67.36 loss against TheHighRollers. Paul's Pleasant Team got zero points from Matt Bryant, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Paul's Pleasant Team (2-4, 532.04 points) drops to seventh place and Elephants (4-2, 655.26 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Elephants
- Arian Foster had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.80 points.
- DeSean Jackson had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.40 points.
- The 14.10 points scored by Alfred Morris was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 12.00 points by the San Francisco 49ers Defense topped a projected 8.26, extending their overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Elephants saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Paul's Pleasant Team
- Andy Dalton was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 13.34-point total by putting up 26.18 points.
- Greg Olsen was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 24.4% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 8.30 points scored by Adrian Peterson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 45.4% of his 18.27 projected points this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Left Matt Bryant in the starting lineup and he scored 0 points.
- Elephants would be 6-0 if they played Paul's Pleasant Team every week.
- Elephants would have beaten five other teams besides Paul's Pleasant Team this week.
- Elephants would have defeated Paul's Pleasant Team 111.36 - 67.36 had they played each other last week.
- Elephants would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Paul's Pleasant Team.
- If Elephants had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-13.
- Paul's Pleasant Team would have lost to three other teams besides Elephants this week.
- Paul's Pleasant Team would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Elephants.
- Paul's Pleasant Team would be 17-37 if they played every team every week.
- Elephants has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- Even though Paul's Pleasant Team lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Elephants.
- The margin of victory of 0.40 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- Paul's Pleasant Team scored 105.10 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Elephants bested their projected points again, the fifth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- In the loss, the St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- Randall Cobb had a season-low 5.30 points against a projected 11.60 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The 33.90 points by the RBs on Elephants was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Paul's Pleasant Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.