Powered by Automated Insights TheHighRollers Blows Up Pablo's Primo Team, Tacks On Third Straight Win
- Pablo's Primo Team
TheHighRollers recorded the highest point total in the league this week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they crushed Pablo's Primo Team 119.98 - 73.26. The streak, which has been a windfall for TheHighRollers, has allowed them to move up from sixth place in Week 4 to second place now. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 110.99 points per matchup. Pablo's Primo Team stays in ninth place with a 1-5 record. TheHighRollers has now beaten VAWFS KNIGHTS (104.82 - 72.44) and Paul's Pleasant Team (115.40 - 67.36).
Smooth Moves by TheHighRollers
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- The 30.00 points scored by Vernon Davis ranked second in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on TheHighRollers this season.
- A.J. Green scored 16.30 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense has now overachieved in three straight games after scoring 13.00 points against a projected 6.91.
- TheHighRollers was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Pablo's Primo Team
- Left Justin Blackmon on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.00 points, beating his scoring projection by 107.2%, which also led the team.
- James Jones was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 8.66 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- With 9.10 points against a projected 15.15, Doug Martin did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- The TE position was a letdown for Pablo's Primo Team, where they were outscored 30.00 - 7.50 by TheHighRollers.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from TheHighRollers and were outscored 24.80 - 9.90.
- TheHighRollers would be 5-1 if they played Pablo's Primo Team every week.
- TheHighRollers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- TheHighRollers would have defeated Pablo's Primo Team 115.40 - 78.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Pablo's Primo Team, TheHighRollers would be 3-2.
- If TheHighRollers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-18.
- Besides TheHighRollers, Pablo's Primo Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Pablo's Primo Team would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as TheHighRollers.
- Pablo's Primo Team would be 15-39 if they played every team every week.
- TheHighRollers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Pablo's Primo Team.
- Pablo's Primo Team has now scored below their projected points for the last five weeks.
- The 46.72-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- TheHighRollers beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season by scoring 119.98 points against a projected 94.45. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- TheHighRollers scored 119.98 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- Pablo's Primo Team got a combined 9.90 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- With the win, TheHighRollers remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 3-0.
- The loss was the fifth in a row for Pablo's Primo Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Pablo's Primo Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.