Powered by Automated Insights Mac's Team Blows Up VAWFS KNIGHTS to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Mac's Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
Mac's Team clinches a spot in the playoffs after taking down VAWFS KNIGHTS again, this time by a final score of 113.96 - 73.56. Cam Newton was the team leader, putting up 26.56 points for Mac's Team. The last time these teams met, the Seattle Seahawks Defense led with 22.00. To make matters worse, VAWFS KNIGHTS got zero points from the Tennessee Titans Defense. Mac's Team now has a 37.55-point average margin of victory over VAWFS KNIGHTS. They won 110.96 - 76.26 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Mac's Team
- Cam Newton put up 26.56 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Benched Philip Rivers, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 15.52 points.
- Matt Forte had 18.50 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.70 points scored by Jordy Nelson was the ninth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 11.60 points, Andre Johnson ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by VAWFS KNIGHTS
- Left Alex Smith on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.40 points.
- 7 of the starters on VAWFS KNIGHTS underperformed versus their projections.
- Danny Woodhead has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.70 points versus a projected 10.42.
- With 7.10 points against a projected 10.06, Eric Decker did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Mac's Team and were outscored 27.80 - 11.60.
- If Mac's Team played VAWFS KNIGHTS every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- Mac's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Mac's Team would have defeated VAWFS KNIGHTS 75.32 - 69.08 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as VAWFS KNIGHTS, Mac's Team would be 5-4.
- Mac's Team would be 70-29 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Mac's Team, VAWFS KNIGHTS would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Mac's Team, VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 2-7.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 19-80 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with VAWFS KNIGHTS, as seven of their 11 losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The 113.96 points by Mac's Team led the league. It is the second time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Mac's Team won by the largest margin of victory in the league (40.40 points) for the second time this season.
- This was the third time this season that VAWFS KNIGHTS lost by the week's biggest margin.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS has underachieved every week this season, scoring 73.56 points against a projected 89.19 this week.
- The RBs on VAWFS KNIGHTS collectively had their best week of the season with 24.50 points.
- Steven Hauschka scored 13.00 points against a projected 7.27 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Mac's Team ups their record in blowout matchups to 3-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mac's Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.