Powered by Automated Insights Mike's Okay Team Gets Victory Against Elephants for Season Split
- Mike's Okay Team
Mike's Okay Team logged the second-highest point total in the league this week and got past Elephants 107.88 - 78.02. The win was an answer to a 112.48 - 106.92 heartbreaking loss to Elephants in Week 2. Antonio Brown led Elephants with 25.90 points while Peyton Manning brought in 14.92. Mike's Okay Team started two players with zero points while Elephants also served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Mike's Okay Team (5-6, 944.42 points) remains in seventh place and Elephants (6-5, 1,019.88 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Mike's Okay Team
- Marshawn Lynch ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 24.30 points against a projected 14.72 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 23.88 points against a projected 18.44, Matthew Stafford ranked eighth in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- The 22.50 points scored by Vincent Jackson ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Mike's Okay Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Mike's Okay Team topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Elephants
- Did not start Ben Tate, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 11.70 points against a projected 13.08.
- Elephants had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The RBs for Elephants got outscored 29.90 - 9.30 by the RBs for Mike's Okay Team.
- At the DEF position, Elephants got outscored by Mike's Okay Team 14.00 - 7.00.
- 5 of the starters on Elephants scored less than their projected points.
- If Mike's Okay Team played Elephants every week, they would be 4-7 this season.
- Mike's Okay Team would have beaten seven other teams besides Elephants this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Elephants, Mike's Okay Team would be 3-6.
- Mike's Okay Team would be 46-53 if they played every team every week.
- Elephants would have lost to five other teams besides Mike's Okay Team this week.
- Mike's Okay Team would have lost to Elephants 86.40 - 69.26 had they played each other last week.
- Elephants would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as Mike's Okay Team.
- If they played every team every week, Elephants would be 57-42.
- Of the losses Elephants has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The RBs on Elephants collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.30 points.
- All of the points for Mike's Okay Team this week came from players they drafted.
- Mike's Okay Team outdid their projection in the win, while Elephants came in under their point expectation. Mike's Okay Team is now 4-1 when overachieving, while Elephants falls to 2-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Mike's Okay Team had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- In the loss, Antonio Brown ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 120.7%, which led the matchup.
- Alfred Morris was a bright spot for Elephants in the loss with 9.30 points, the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mike's Okay Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.