Powered by Automated Insights Oneal's Team Pulls Out Tense Stunner over TheHighRollers to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Oneal's Team
Oneal's Team slipped by TheHighRollers 82.32 - 78.80 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. The Cincinnati Bengals Defense was the determining factor, getting 27.00 points for Oneal's Team. The last time these teams met, Julio Jones led with 24.20. Oneal's Team now has a 12.81-point average margin of victory over TheHighRollers. They won 86.78 - 64.68 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Oneal's Team
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the third-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Nick Foles ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 22.62 points.
- Took Antonio Gates out of the starting lineup, who scored 11.20 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Wisely sat Case Keenum this week, who had 9.80 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- Rob Gronkowski had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 11.90 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TheHighRollers
- Left Charles Clay on the bench, where he scored 15.00 points to beat his scoring projection by 134.5%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started the Carolina Panthers Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 7.00 against a projected 7.41.
- TheHighRollers got outscored 27.00 - 3.00 by Oneal's Team at the DEF position.
- A.J. Green had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 0.70 points and recorded only 5.9% of his 11.94-point projection.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Jamaal Charles, who had 7.20 points. He had a projected total of 17.44 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Oneal's Team would be 3-8 if they played TheHighRollers every week.
- Oneal's Team would have beaten four other teams besides TheHighRollers this week.
- Oneal's Team would be 3-6 if they played the same schedule as TheHighRollers.
- Oneal's Team would be 31-68 if they played every team every week.
- TheHighRollers would have lost to four other teams besides Oneal's Team this week.
- Oneal's Team would have lost to TheHighRollers 78.88 - 56.94 had they played each other last week.
- TheHighRollers would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Oneal's Team.
- If they played every team every week, TheHighRollers would be 58-41.
- Of the losses TheHighRollers has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- TheHighRollers got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 15.60 points this week.
- The 3.52-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Oneal's Team beat TheHighRollers at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for TheHighRollers.
- Mike Wallace scored 3.90 points against a projected 8.94 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- TheHighRollers falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- Oneal's Team got 5.50 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Oneal's Team is now 2-1 in comeback games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Oneal's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.