Powered by Automated Insights Pablo's Primo Team Pulls Off Upset Against VAWFS KNIGHTS, Remains Undefeated Against Them
- Pablo's Primo Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
Pablo's Primo Team beat VAWFS KNIGHTS 88.30 - 69.08 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Demaryius Thomas was the deciding factor, picking up 28.80 points this week, about the same contribution as his 28.10 points the last time these teams met. Pablo's Primo Team usually steps it up against VAWFS KNIGHTS, and their average score in the series is 95.91 points, 132.9% of their total season average. With Pablo's Primo Team delivering goose eggs from three of their starters, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. This is the largest margin of victory for Pablo's Primo Team in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated VAWFS KNIGHTS 103.52 - 90.56 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Pablo's Primo Team
- Demaryius Thomas had 28.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 16.70 points, Marques Colston ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 13.40 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Pablo's Primo Team won despite having 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Pablo's Primo Team had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by VAWFS KNIGHTS
- Picked up Marvin Jones, who scored 0.90 points, just 12.1% of his scoring projection, which was the lowest percentage in the matchup.
- Picked up and started the Tennessee Titans Defense, which then scored below their 12.39-point projection with 7.00 points.
- 8 of the starters on VAWFS KNIGHTS underperformed versus their projections.
- With 12.38 points against a projected 15.97, Matt Ryan did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 12.00 - 4.00 to Pablo's Primo Team.
- Pablo's Primo Team would be 5-5 if they played VAWFS KNIGHTS every week.
- Besides VAWFS KNIGHTS, Pablo's Primo Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Pablo's Primo Team would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as VAWFS KNIGHTS.
- If Pablo's Primo Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-66.
- Besides Pablo's Primo Team, VAWFS KNIGHTS would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Pablo's Primo Team would have lost to VAWFS KNIGHTS 51.86 - 34.88.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as Pablo's Primo Team.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS would be 17-73 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with VAWFS KNIGHTS, as six of their 10 losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS has underachieved every week this season, scoring 69.08 points against a projected 87.75 this week.
- Pablo's Primo Team had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 19.22 points.
- With the win, Pablo's Primo Team snapped their eight-game losing streak.
- With a combined 49.90 points from their WRs, Pablo's Primo Team got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- James Jones scored 4.40 points against a projected 7.31 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- All of the points for Pablo's Primo Team this week came from players they drafted.
- VAWFS KNIGHTS is in the basement in the standings for the ninth week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Pablo's Primo Team
- VAWFS KNIGHTS
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.