Powered by Automated Insights Rudy's Superb Team Beats Oneal's Team, Makes It Three in a Row
- Rudy's Superb Team
- Oneal's Team
Rudy's Superb Team remains undefeated in two matchups against Oneal's Team with an 80.58 - 56.94 win. This week, Drew Brees was the determining factor, garnering 31.68 points. It was even higher than the 24.90 points LeSean McCoy got the last time these teams played. To make matters worse, Oneal's Team got goose eggs from both Darren McFadden and Stephen Gostkowski. This is the closest win for Rudy's Superb Team in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Oneal's Team 129.88 - 80.78 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Rudy's Superb Team
- Drew Brees had the 13th-most points in the league this season with 31.68, leading the league in points for the week.
- With 16.10 points, LeSean McCoy ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Torrey Smith exceeded scoring projections by 37.4%, with 10.60 points against a projected 7.71.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Rudy's Superb Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Oneal's Team
- Picked up Nick Foles but left him on the bench, where he ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 22.92 points.
- Mike Wallace was last on the team in scoring with 1.50 points against a projected 8.29 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Rudy's Superb Team had their fewest points of the season, but Oneal's Team could not pull out the win.
- Antonio Gates scored 6.20 points against a projected 10.22 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for Oneal's Team.
- Rudy's Superb Team would be 9-1 if they played Oneal's Team every week.
- Besides Oneal's Team, Rudy's Superb Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Rudy's Superb Team would have defeated Oneal's Team 115.58 - 85.30 had they played each other last week.
- Rudy's Superb Team would be 7-1 if they played the same schedule as Oneal's Team.
- If Rudy's Superb Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 67-23.
- Oneal's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rudy's Superb Team, Oneal's Team would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Oneal's Team would be 26-64.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Oneal's Team. Their 56.94 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- After scoring 19.34 points against a projected 15.05, Case Keenum has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Rudy's Superb Team has now won three straight games.
- Rudy's Superb Team won even though Oneal's Team performed better against their scoring projection. Oneal's Team scored 83.7% of their 68.06 projected points, while Rudy's Superb Team recorded 77.7% of their 103.72-point projection.
- Oneal's Team got 6.20 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The drafted players on Rudy's Superb Team put up 89.9% of the team's points this week.
- The Dallas Cowboys Defense was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -1.00 point.
- Rudy's Superb Team is now 1-2 when failing to reach their projection and Oneal's Team falls to 3-5 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Rudy's Superb Team
- Oneal's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.