Powered by Automated Insights Elephants Put the Stamp on TheHighRollers, Moves Up to Fourth Place
Elephants (6-4, 942.86 points) beat TheHighRollers (5-5, 996.08 points) 87.40 - 78.88, led by Peyton Manning with 27.10 points and DeSean Jackson who had 14.00. Elephants was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 13.90 - 0. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 53.28 - 48.30. However, following the late Sunday games, Elephants regained the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by Elephants
- With 27.10 points, Peyton Manning ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and had the fifth-highest score of any player on Elephants this season.
- DeSean Jackson ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.00 points.
- With 13.90 points, Alfred Morris ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 7.00 points, Brandon Pettigrew had the third-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- Elephants won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by TheHighRollers
- Vernon Davis was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.20 points against a projected 9.97 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The 3.70 points scored by Victor Cruz fell short of his 10.84-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- Anquan Boldin has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 2.30 points versus a projected 8.81.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for TheHighRollers.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on TheHighRollers underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- If Elephants played TheHighRollers every week, they would be 4-6 this season.
- Elephants would have beaten five other teams besides TheHighRollers this week.
- Elephants would be 5-3 if they played the same schedule as TheHighRollers.
- If Elephants had played every team in the league each week, they would be 54-36.
- TheHighRollers would have lost to four other teams besides Elephants this week.
- Elephants would have lost to TheHighRollers 73.68 - 52.20 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Elephants, TheHighRollers would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, TheHighRollers would be 54-36.
- David Akers scored a season-low 3.00 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The 8.52-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- All of the points for Elephants this week came from players they drafted.
- Elephants outdid their projection in the win, while TheHighRollers came in under their point expectation. Elephants is now 4-3 when overachieving, while TheHighRollers falls to 0-4 when failing to reach their projection.
- With 78.88 points, TheHighRollers had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- In the loss, Pierre Thomas ranked seventh in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 164.0%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Even in the loss, the 21.48 points by Russell Wilson was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- A.J. Green was on the losing team, but still had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.