Powered by Automated Insights SEAL TM II Knocks Out Gem City Maulers to Capture Fifth Place
- SEAL TM II
- Gem City Maulers
SEAL TM II demolished Gem City Maulers 119.57 - 82.82 while also putting up the highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beating, and the 36.75-point margin of victory is the 10th-highest in the league this season. Gem City Maulers, coming off a 113.99 - 111.79 loss against Redondo Ravenclaws, saw their scoring shrink this week. SEAL TM II (5-4, 823.99 points) climbs into fifth place while Gem City Maulers (4-5, 893.55 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by SEAL TM II
- Jimmy Graham scored 17.80 points, the highest TE score of the week and the seventh-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Sat Vincent Jackson, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 0.55.
- Benched RB Chris Ogbonnaya, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 2.95.
- With 17.14 points, Tony Romo had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Stevan Ridley had 15.20 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gem City Maulers
- Picked up Robert Quinn, who scored 2.00 points against his projected 6.35.
- Jeremy Kerley was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.05 points against a projected 3.71 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Gem City Maulers needed more points from the QB position, where SEAL TM II beat them 17.14 - 4.67.
- The TE position was a letdown for Gem City Maulers, where they were outscored 17.80 - 7.80 by SEAL TM II.
- Darren McFadden had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 0.75 points and recorded only 11.4% of his 6.60-point projection.
- If SEAL TM II played Gem City Maulers every week, they would be 2-7 this season.
- SEAL TM II would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gem City Maulers, SEAL TM II would be 2-6.
- If SEAL TM II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-46.
- Besides SEAL TM II, Gem City Maulers would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- SEAL TM II would have lost to Gem City Maulers 111.79 - 108.72 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as SEAL TM II, Gem City Maulers would be 6-2.
- If they played every team every week, Gem City Maulers would be 51-30.
- Three of the five losses for Gem City Maulers this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- The margin of victory of 36.75 points was the largest in the league this week and 10th-biggest in the league this season.
- SEAL TM II scored 119.57 points, the highest in the league this week and ninth-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 29.88 points from their RBs, SEAL TM II got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored 13.00 points against a projected 8.57 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- In the loss, Earl Thomas scored 8.00 points against a projected 5.08 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Hawk scored 4.00 points against a projected 5.86 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The margin of victory of 36.75 points was the worst loss of the season for Gem City Maulers.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- SEAL TM II
- Gem City Maulers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.