Powered by Automated Insights Dragonites Picks Up Victory over Virginia Hams, Claims Fourth Place
- Virginia Hams
Virginia Hams found it difficult to put points on the board and fell to Dragonites 92.73 - 71.94. Virginia Hams is coming apart after losing their fourth in a row. Virginia Hams was led by Russell Wilson with 20.14 points and Steven Hauschka who scored 9.00. Dragonites (5-4, 827.67 points) climbs into fourth place while Virginia Hams (4-5, 782.23 points) sinks into eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Dragonites
- Zac Stacy had 20.90 points, the highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Heath Miller on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 2.15 points.
- The 10.30 points scored by Greg Olsen, who Dragonites picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 4.94 by 108.5%.
- Dragonites was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 13 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Antonio Brown scored 10.51 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Virginia Hams
- Ray Rice has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 1.90 points against a projected 7.99 this week.
- The 5.00 points scored by Luke Kuechly fell short of his 7.68-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- With 3.90 points against a projected 5.22, Torrey Smith did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- It was a bad week at RB for Virginia Hams, who was outscored at the position 23.55 - 6.70 by Dragonites.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Jamaal Charles, who had 4.80 points. He had a projected total of 11.33 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- If Dragonites played Virginia Hams every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- Dragonites would have beaten three other teams besides Virginia Hams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Dragonites would have defeated Virginia Hams 101.45 - 58.64.
- If they played the same schedule as Virginia Hams, Dragonites would be 2-6.
- Dragonites would be 31-50 if they played every team every week.
- Virginia Hams would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Virginia Hams would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Dragonites.
- Virginia Hams would be 34-47 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Virginia Hams, as three of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Virginia Hams underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 71.94 points against a projected 94.88 this week.
- Virginia Hams was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Russell Wilson ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 20.14 points against a projected 15.45 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- The 20.79-point win by Dragonites beat the 10.79-point spread.
- The 6.70 total points by the RBs on Virginia Hams was their smallest RB output this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Justin Houston scored 3.00 points against a projected 8.81 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Ted Ginn Jr. did little to help Dragonites, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 2.46 points against a projected 7.61.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Virginia Hams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.