Powered by Automated Insights Nebraska G-Men Devastates Panhandlers, Hole Gets Bigger
- Nebraska G-Men
Nebraska G-Men annihilated Panhandlers 117.74 - 52.41 while also putting up the highest point total in the league this week. Panhandlers (0-8) sits just two games back of Nebraska G-Men (2-6), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 784.00 - 566.07. Panhandlers is suffering a season-long drought and is winless. On top of the loss, Panhandlers got goose eggs from both Ronnie Hillman and Ryan Mundy.
Smooth Moves by Nebraska G-Men
- Jordy Nelson had 18.15 points, the third-highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Put WR Julian Edelman on the bench, where he scored 0.87 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Aaron Rodgers ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 19.25 points.
- Adrian Peterson had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 10.15 points.
- Fred Jackson had 9.65 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- Picked up and started Kyle Rudolph, who then scored below his 4.21-point projection with 2.55 points.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 2.55 points against a projected 6.28 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Chris Clemons has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 3.00 points against a projected 4.89 this week.
- Panhandlers tried to fight through 2 of their 13 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- It was a poor performance for Panhandlers at WR, where they were outdone by Nebraska G-Men 29.65 - 5.60.
- If Nebraska G-Men played Panhandlers every week, they would be 7-1 this season.
- Nebraska G-Men would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Nebraska G-Men would have defeated Panhandlers 86.67 - 78.09.
- Nebraska G-Men would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as Panhandlers.
- Nebraska G-Men would be 44-28 if they played every team every week.
- Panhandlers would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Nebraska G-Men, Panhandlers would be 0-7.
- If they played every team every week, Panhandlers would be 12-60.
- Of the losses Panhandlers has had, five were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The margin of victory of 65.33 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Both of the wins this season for Nebraska G-Men have been blowout victories.
- It was the fifth time this season that Panhandlers has had the lowest score in the league.
- This was the third time this season that Panhandlers lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 2.04 points against a projected 8.84 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- With the win, Nebraska G-Men snapped their six-game losing streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Nebraska G-Men
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.