Powered by Automated Insights Gem City Maulers Gets Win Against Nebraska G-Men for Third in a Row
- Gem City Maulers
- Nebraska G-Men
Gem City Maulers earned their third win in a row when they defeated Nebraska G-Men 94.32 - 86.67. They got a lift from Peyton Manning, who led the team with 22.72 points. The streak, which has been a real boost for Gem City Maulers, has allowed them to move up from ninth place in Week 5 to fourth place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the third-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 99.85 points per matchup. Nebraska G-Men goes to 1-6 and remains in ninth place. Gem City Maulers has recently steamrolled Dragonites (122.53 - 76.67) and Panhandlers (109.50 - 88.11).
Smooth Moves by Gem City Maulers
- Peyton Manning ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 22.72 points.
- Marshawn Lynch had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 11.70 points.
- The 9.00 points by Earl Thomas topped a projected 6.18, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Gem City Maulers won despite having only 5 of their 13 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- By scoring 8.00 points, DeAndre Levy beat his 6.63 projected points by 20.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Nebraska G-Men
- Did not start Fred Jackson, who beat his scoring projection with 10.25 points against a projected 5.49.
- Picked up Von Miller, who scored 2.00 points against his projected 7.02.
- Julian Edelman has scored below his projection in six straight games after scoring 4.52 points against a projected 6.28 this week.
- Mychal Kendricks scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the third time this season with 2.00 points against a projected 7.38.
- Kiko Alonso scored a season-low 3.00 points, 39.4% of his projected 7.61, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Gem City Maulers would be 4-3 if they played Nebraska G-Men every week.
- Besides Nebraska G-Men, Gem City Maulers would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Gem City Maulers would have defeated Nebraska G-Men 109.50 - 75.74.
- If they played the same schedule as Nebraska G-Men, Gem City Maulers would be 3-3.
- If Gem City Maulers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-21.
- Besides Gem City Maulers, Nebraska G-Men would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Nebraska G-Men would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Gem City Maulers.
- Nebraska G-Men would be 35-28 if they played every team every week.
- Nebraska G-Men scored 86.67 points against a projected 102.71 and has underachieved for six straight weeks.
- Gem City Maulers put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The WRs on Nebraska G-Men collectively had their best week of the season with 29.82 points.
- The 7.65-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Nebraska G-Men has now lost six games in a row.
- The win was the third in a row for Gem City Maulers.
- The draft continues to pay off for Gem City Maulers, which got 70.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- Gem City Maulers is now 1-1 when failing to reach their projection and Nebraska G-Men falls to 0-6 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Gem City Maulers
- Nebraska G-Men
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.