Powered by Automated Insights Redondo Ravenclaws Knocks Out Dragonites, Puts Them in Sixth Place
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Redondo Ravenclaws laid waste to Dragonites 108.25 - 59.39 while also putting up the second-highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beating, and the 48.86-point margin of victory is the fourth-highest in the league this season. Dragonites, coming off a 104.15 - 75.74 win against Nebraska G-Men, saw their scoring shrink this week. Dragonites (4-3, 633.49 points) drops to sixth place while Redondo Ravenclaws (5-2, 684.46 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by Redondo Ravenclaws
- Frank Gore led the matchup in scoring with 17.20 points, his highest output of the season.
- Eric Decker ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 13.50 points.
- The 9.80 points scored by Danny Woodhead was the 10th-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points, Mario Williams beat his 4.53 projected point total by a team-leading 120.8%.
- Redondo Ravenclaws won despite having only 6 of their 13 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dragonites
- Trent Richardson has now underachieved in four straight games after scoring a matchup-low -1.15 points against a projected 8.55.
- Picked up and started Cameron Wake, who then scored below his 10.83-point projection with 1.00 point.
- 12 of the starters on Dragonites underperformed versus their projections.
- Justin Houston has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 4.50 points against a projected 10.59 this week.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 9.05, Brian Cushing did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would be 5-2 if they played Dragonites every week.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would have beaten seven other teams besides Dragonites this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dragonites, Redondo Ravenclaws would be 3-3.
- If Redondo Ravenclaws had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-23.
- Dragonites would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Redondo Ravenclaws would have lost to Dragonites 104.15 - 74.34.
- Dragonites would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Redondo Ravenclaws.
- Dragonites would be 23-40 if they played every team every week.
- With 59.39 points, Dragonites was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- The 48.86-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Redondo Ravenclaws and fourth-largest in the league this season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws got a combined 27.65 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With the big win, Redondo Ravenclaws improves to 2-1 in blowout games this season.
- With the big loss, Dragonites remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Dragonites had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 16.94 points scored by Jacquizz Rodgers was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.