Powered by Automated Insights Gem City Maulers Wins Against Panhandlers, Moves to Fifth Place
- Gem City Maulers
Gem City Maulers got past Panhandlers 109.50 - 91.11 and got the second-highest score in the league this week. Panhandlers is watching the season slip away and is winless. Matthew Stafford racked up the second-highest score for the week with 27.26 points for Panhandlers. Adding insult to injury, Panhandlers got goose eggs from both Owen Daniels and Chris Clemons. Gem City Maulers (3-3, 604.62 points) climbs into fifth place while Panhandlers (0-6, 438.57 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Gem City Maulers
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 18.75 points.
- Knowshon Moreno had 23.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- With 11.00 points, Giovani Bernard ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Beat Panhandlers, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 14.00 points, Stephen Gostkowski had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 75.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- It was a bad week at RB for Panhandlers, who was outscored at the position 52.95 - 17.40 by Gem City Maulers.
- 2 of the 13 starters scored zero points for Panhandlers.
- Ronnie Hillman scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 0.80 points against a projected 4.64.
- Panhandlers was not able to win even though only 5 of their 13 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Ryan Mundy could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 14.8% of his 6.75-point projection with 1.00 point.
- If Gem City Maulers played Panhandlers every week, they would be 6-0 this season.
- Gem City Maulers would have beaten seven other teams besides Panhandlers this week.
- Gem City Maulers would have defeated Panhandlers 122.53 - 89.03 had they played each other last week.
- Gem City Maulers would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as Panhandlers.
- If Gem City Maulers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-19.
- In addition to Gem City Maulers, Panhandlers would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Panhandlers would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Gem City Maulers.
- Panhandlers would be 9-45 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Panhandlers, as three of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Gem City Maulers beat their scoring projection for the fifth time this season by scoring 109.50 points against a projected 96.93. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Gem City Maulers got a combined 52.95 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Gem City Maulers was able to cover the 16.07-point spread in the win.
- Gem City Maulers had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- Gem City Maulers beat their projected points and now have a 3-2 record when beating their projection, while Panhandlers falls to 0-2 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Panhandlers remains in last place, where they have been every week this season.
- With 91.11 points, Panhandlers had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Gem City Maulers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.