Powered by Automated Insights SEAL TM II Gets Victory Against Mad River Chargers, Streak Climbs to Three
- SEAL TM II
- Mad River Chargers
SEAL TM II took advantage of the second-highest score of the season from Tony Romo on the way to their third straight win when they defeated Mad River Chargers 102.35 - 86.85. The streak has been a shot in the arm for SEAL TM II. They've moved from ninth place to fifth since Week 3. Mad River Chargers goes to 2-3 and slides to eighth place. SEAL TM II has now blown through Panhandlers (91.20 - 50.06) and Virginia Hams (102.77 - 100.71).
Smooth Moves by SEAL TM II
- Tony Romo scored the most points of any player on SEAL TM II this season with 40.47.
- Alshon Jeffery had 17.90 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the sixth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Even with only 4 of the 13 starters scoring more than their projection, SEAL TM II was still able to win.
- A.J. Hawk overachieved by 32.7%, scoring 8.00 points against a projected 6.03.
- SEAL TM II won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mad River Chargers
- Did not start Cecil Shorts III, who beat his scoring projection with 9.70 points against a projected 5.50.
- Should have started Eli Manning, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.68 against a projected 13.65.
- Mad River Chargers picked up Major Wright, who then fell short of his 7.65-point projection by scoring 2.00 points.
- At the QB position, Mad River Chargers got outscored 40.47 - 0.94 by SEAL TM II.
- With 2.20 points against a projected 5.83, Tavon Austin did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- If SEAL TM II played Mad River Chargers every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Besides Mad River Chargers, SEAL TM II would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Mad River Chargers, SEAL TM II would be 1-3.
- If SEAL TM II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-27.
- Mad River Chargers would have lost to six other teams besides SEAL TM II this week.
- Had they played each other last week, SEAL TM II would have lost to Mad River Chargers 103.62 - 102.77.
- Mad River Chargers would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as SEAL TM II.
- If they played every team every week, Mad River Chargers would be 16-29.
- All three of the losses for Mad River Chargers this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- SEAL TM II has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 17.00 points.
- SEAL TM II covered the 3.38-point spread, winning by 15.50 points.
- The 6.35 total points by the WRs on Mad River Chargers was their lowest WR output this season.
- SEAL TM II got a combined 0.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, Julius Thomas scored 18.10 points, the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- SEAL TM II overachieved and improves to 2-1 when doing so, while Mad River Chargers fell short of their projection. They are now 1-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- SEAL TM II
- Mad River Chargers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.