Powered by Automated Insights Gem City Maulers Smashes Dragonites, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Gem City Maulers
Gem City Maulers eviscerated Dragonites 122.53 - 76.67 while also putting up the highest score of the week. It was a beating of epic proportions, and the 45.86-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Daryl Washington led Dragonites with 17.00 points while Josh Gordon racked up 10.30. Gem City Maulers (2-3, 495.12 points) climbs into seventh place and Dragonites (3-2, 469.95 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Gem City Maulers
- Peyton Manning had 36.28 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Picked up Earl Thomas, who beat his scoring projection by 66.4%, with 9.00 points against a projected 5.41.
- With 8.00 points, Tyrann Mathieu, who Gem City Maulers picked up this week, beat his 5.23-point projection by 53.0%.
- With 16.05 points, Dez Bryant ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 12.50 points scored by Knowshon Moreno was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dragonites
- Did not start Jacquizz Rodgers, who beat his projected point total by 148.4%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- Picked up and started Rashad Jennings, who then scored below his 5.97-point projection with 2.05 points.
- The 0.41 points scored by Cam Newton was the lowest total in the matchup and 3.1% of his projected point total of 13.39, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- At the QB position, Dragonites got outscored 36.28 - 0.41 by Gem City Maulers.
- The 1.75 points scored by Brandon Myers fell short of his 4.35-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- If Gem City Maulers played Dragonites every week, they would be 4-1 this season.
- Gem City Maulers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Gem City Maulers would have defeated Dragonites 107.79 - 84.95.
- Gem City Maulers would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Dragonites.
- If Gem City Maulers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-18.
- Besides Gem City Maulers, Dragonites would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Dragonites would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Gem City Maulers.
- If they played every team every week, Dragonites would be 16-29.
- Gem City Maulers had a league-high for the week with 122.53 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this season.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for Gem City Maulers have been blowouts.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Dragonites.
- Dragonites had their lowest output of the season with 76.67 points.
- Dragonites had their worst loss of the season, losing by 45.86 points.
- Daryl Washington did what he could in the loss for Dragonites. He scored 17.00 points, the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Josh Gordon was on the losing team, but still had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 10.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Gem City Maulers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.