Powered by Automated Insights Virginia Hams Puts the Kibosh on Panhandlers to Move into Second Place
- Virginia Hams
Virginia Hams got the second-highest score in the league this week to get the win over Panhandlers 112.10 - 89.03. Panhandlers is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. LeSean McCoy led Panhandlers with 10.60 points while Matthew Stafford racked up 10.24. Virginia Hams (4-1, 509.61 points) climbs into second place while Panhandlers (0-5, 347.46 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Virginia Hams
- The 16.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson brought in 18.30 points, which was good enough to rank fifth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Virginia Hams this season.
- Ray Rice had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.10 points.
- The 12.35 points scored by James Jones was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 11.25 points, Jamaal Charles ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- The 10.24 points scored by Matthew Stafford was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 65.6% of his 15.61 projected points this week.
- Dwayne Bowe was last on the team in scoring with 1.75 points against a projected 4.54 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- Panhandlers had 8 of their 13 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Virginia Hams played Panhandlers every week, they would be 5-0 this season.
- Besides Panhandlers, Virginia Hams would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Virginia Hams would have defeated Panhandlers 100.71 - 73.68 had they played each other last week.
- Virginia Hams would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Panhandlers.
- Virginia Hams would be 31-14 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Virginia Hams, Panhandlers would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Panhandlers would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Virginia Hams.
- Panhandlers would be 3-42 if they played every team every week.
- Five of the starters for Virginia Hams scored higher than the leading scorer for Panhandlers.
- After scoring 112.10 points against a projected 90.79, Virginia Hams has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- The margin of victory of 23.07 points was the biggest of the season for Virginia Hams.
- The 112.10 points scored by Virginia Hams is their highest score of the season and the seventh-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 32.50 points from their RBs, Virginia Hams got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Panhandlers remains in last place, where they have been every week this season.
- The win saw Virginia Hams top their projected points, giving them a 3-1 record when beating their projection. Panhandlers also overachieved and falls to 0-1 when doing so.
- Panhandlers could not pull out the win, but LeSean McCoy did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 10.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Virginia Hams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.