Powered by Automated Insights Redondo Ravenclaws Picks Up Win Against Lincoln Loons, Drops Them into Sixth Place
- Redondo Ravenclaws
- Lincoln Loons
Redondo Ravenclaws (4-1, 501.67 points) got the win over Lincoln Loons (2-3, 500.33 points) 109.07 - 76.43, led by Drew Brees with 17.76 points. Redondo Ravenclaws came into the Sunday games already in front 8.95 - 0.80. They lost the handle after the early Sunday games and trailed 52.20 - 38.46. However, following the late Sunday games, Redondo Ravenclaws regained the lead for good.
Smooth Moves by Redondo Ravenclaws
- Made a good move in sitting Joique Bell this week. He brought in 2.55 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- With 17.76 points, Drew Brees ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- Danny Woodhead, who was picked up by Redondo Ravenclaws, scored 9.39 points against a projected 7.51, topping his projection by 25.0%.
- With 10.05 points, Frank Gore ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- 7 of 13 players in the starting lineup for Redondo Ravenclaws topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Lincoln Loons
- Left Pierre Thomas on the bench, where he scored 16.55 points to beat his scoring projection by 188.8%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Lincoln Loons had 10 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 0.80 points scored by Jordan Cameron was the lowest total in the matchup and 14.3% of his projected point total of 5.60, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws won the K position battle, beating Lincoln Loons 11.00 - 5.00.
- With 3.45 points, Reggie Bush had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 40.2% of his 8.59 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would be 2-3 if they played Lincoln Loons every week.
- Besides Lincoln Loons, Redondo Ravenclaws would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Lincoln Loons, Redondo Ravenclaws would be 3-1.
- If Redondo Ravenclaws had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-16.
- Lincoln Loons would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would have lost to Lincoln Loons 134.82 - 110.81 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Redondo Ravenclaws, Lincoln Loons would be 3-1.
- If they played every team every week, Lincoln Loons would be 26-19.
- Redondo Ravenclaws scored 109.07 points against a projected 107.31 and has overachieved for four straight weeks.
- Lincoln Loons was last in the league in scoring for the first time this season.
- The RBs on Redondo Ravenclaws collectively had their best week of the season with 19.44 points.
- Lincoln Loons got a combined 8.85 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The margin of victory of 32.64 points was the biggest of the season for Redondo Ravenclaws and fifth-largest in the league this season.
- Lincoln Loons had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws overachieved and improves to 3-1 when doing so, while Lincoln Loons fell short of their projection. They are now 0-2 when scoring less than expected.
- Even in the loss, the 10.00 points scored by Chris Johnson was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Redondo Ravenclaws
- Lincoln Loons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.