Powered by Automated Insights Dragonites Beats Panhandlers, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
Dragonites earned their third consecutive win when they beat Panhandlers 84.95 - 73.68. They got a lift from Arian Foster, who led the team with 14.55 points. On top of the loss, Panhandlers got zero points from Cliff Matthews. Panhandlers stays in 10th place with a 0-4 record. Dragonites is in second place having also recently blown through Lincoln Loons (93.76 - 76.08) and Tamerlane Warriors (132.39 - 93.05).
Smooth Moves by Dragonites
- Added Kenbrell Thompkins, who beat his scoring projection by a team-leading 128.7%.
- Dragonites was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 13 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Arian Foster scored 14.55 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Beat Panhandlers, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- With 7.90 points versus a projected 5.02, Mike Williams exceeded his scoring projection by 57.4%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- The 5.00 points scored by Phil Dawson fell short of his 8.66-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The RBs for Panhandlers got outscored 29.41 - 13.84 by the RBs for Dragonites.
- The 3.55 points scored by Alfred Morris was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 38.2% of his 9.30 projected points this week.
- It was a season-low 4.70 points for LeSean McCoy this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 56.0% of a projected point total of 8.40.
- Matthew Stafford scored a season-low 11.24 points, 84.1% of his projected 13.36, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Dragonites would be 4-0 if they played Panhandlers every week.
- Dragonites would not have beaten any other team in the league besides Panhandlers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Dragonites would have defeated Panhandlers 132.39 - 50.06.
- If they played the same schedule as Panhandlers, Dragonites would be 1-2.
- Dragonites would be 15-21 if they played every team every week.
- Panhandlers would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dragonites, Panhandlers would be 0-3.
- Panhandlers would be 0-36 if they played every team every week.
- The bottom two scoring teams in the league this week were in this matchup.
- Panhandlers scored 73.68 points against a projected 74.35 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Dragonites won by scoring 84.95 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Panhandlers was last in the league in scoring for the fourth time this season.
- Dragonites won but failed to cover the 35.54-point spread, winning by 11.27 points.
- With a combined 29.41 points from their RBs, Dragonites got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- With a combined 26.50 points from their WRs, Panhandlers got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Dragonites has now won three games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.