Powered by Automated Insights Virginia Hams Picks Up Victory over Panhandlers for Fourth Straight Win
- Virginia Hams
Virginia Hams beat Panhandlers 88.58 - 68.78 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Panhandlers does not fare well against Virginia Hams, who has a 21.43-point average margin of victory against them. It's larger than their 13.56-point average margin of victory on the season. Jamaal Charles was the reason for the win, grabbing 19.95 points for Virginia Hams. The last time these teams met, Russell Wilson led with 18.30. Virginia Hams is averaging 100.34 points against Panhandlers and beat them 112.10 - 89.03 in Week 5.
Smooth Moves by Virginia Hams
- Jamaal Charles scored 19.95 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 10.80 points.
- The 7.00 points by Janoris Jenkins topped a projected 5.14, extending his overachievement streak to four weeks.
- The 10.00 points scored by Mason Crosby outpaced his 6.52-point scoring projection by 53.4%.
- With only 6 of their 13 starters beating their projected points, Virginia Hams was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- With -1.04 points against a projected 16.62, Matthew Stafford had the lowest point total in the league this week and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Panhandlers fell short at the K position, getting outscored 10.00 - 3.00 by Virginia Hams.
- Alfred Morris had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.55 points and recorded only 21.8% of his 7.11-point projection.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Patrick Peterson, who had 0.72 points. He had a projected total of 4.56 points and this week was the eighth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Panhandlers had 7 of their 13 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Virginia Hams played Panhandlers every week, they would be 11-3 this season.
- Virginia Hams would have beaten only one other team besides Panhandlers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Virginia Hams would have defeated Panhandlers 89.73 - 65.62.
- Virginia Hams would be 7-5 if they played the same schedule as Panhandlers.
- Virginia Hams would be 63-63 if they played every team every week.
- Panhandlers would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Virginia Hams, Panhandlers would be 3-9.
- Panhandlers would be 23-103 if they played every team every week.
- It was the eighth time this season that Panhandlers has had the lowest score in the league.
- Panhandlers underachieved for the 10th time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 68.78 points against a projected 72.91 this week.
- The 88.58 points by Virginia Hams was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The 19.80-point win by Virginia Hams failed to cover the 21.79-point spread.
- Pierre Garcon scored 1.85 points against a projected 6.57 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- Although Virginia Hams won, it was no thanks to Ray Rice, who scored 5.45 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Virginia Hams won even though Panhandlers performed better against their scoring projection. Panhandlers scored 94.3% of their 72.91 projected points, while Virginia Hams recorded 93.5% of their 94.70-point projection.
- Virginia Hams has now won four games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Virginia Hams
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.