Powered by Automated Insights SEAL TM II Embarrasses Panhandlers, Grabs Fifth Place
- SEAL TM II
SEAL TM II destroyed Panhandlers 91.53 - 61.11, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. This week, Robert Quinn led the way, putting up 17.00 points. It was a downgrade, however, from the 22.20 points Tony Romo got the last time these teams played. SEAL TM II started one player with zero points while Panhandlers served up four goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. This is the closest win for SEAL TM II in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Panhandlers 91.20 - 50.06 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by SEAL TM II
- The 11.00 points scored by Jimmy Graham was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- 7 of 13 players in the starting lineup for SEAL TM II topped their projected points.
- With 17.00 points, Robert Quinn beat his 6.13 projected point total by a team-leading 177.3%.
- SEAL TM II won even with Aaron Dobson in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- By scoring 13.00 points, A.J. Hawk beat his 6.68 projected points by 94.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- Picked up Lance Moore, who scored 1.10 points against his projected 4.44.
- Patrick Peterson has scored below his projection in six straight games after scoring 5.02 points against a projected 6.37 this week.
- 4 of the 13 starters scored zero points for Panhandlers.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Alfred Morris, who had 2.60 points. He had a projected total of 9.17 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- The 1.00 point scored by Chris Clemons was a season-low. He had a projected 4.26-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If SEAL TM II played Panhandlers every week, they would be 9-3 this season.
- SEAL TM II would have beaten three other teams besides Panhandlers this week.
- SEAL TM II would have defeated Panhandlers 89.44 - 84.62 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Panhandlers, SEAL TM II would be 3-7.
- If SEAL TM II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 46-62.
- Panhandlers would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Panhandlers would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as SEAL TM II.
- If they played every team every week, Panhandlers would be 23-85.
- Luck has not been with Panhandlers, as seven of their 12 losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- It was the sixth time this season that Panhandlers has had the lowest score in the league.
- SEAL TM II scored 91.53 points against a projected 96.69 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- SEAL TM II had the week's largest margin of victory (30.42 points) for the third time this season.
- Panhandlers lost by the biggest margin of the week for the fourth time this season.
- The RBs on Panhandlers collectively had their worst week of the season with only 2.60 points.
- Alshon Jeffery did little to help SEAL TM II, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 3.30 points against a projected 7.23.
- After the beating, Panhandlers is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-4.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- SEAL TM II
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.