Powered by Automated Insights Virginia Hams Relishes Their Underdog Role in Upset over Redondo Ravenclaws, Goes to 2-0 Against Them
- Virginia Hams
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Virginia Hams defeated Redondo Ravenclaws 118.78 - 94.76 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Von Miller led the way, garnering 21.00 points for Virginia Hams. The last time these teams met, Russell Wilson led with 24.74. This is the largest margin of victory for Virginia Hams in two head-to-head matchups. They beat Redondo Ravenclaws 98.24 - 93.94 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Virginia Hams
- Jamaal Charles had 20.85 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Von Miller ranked third in the league in scoring this week with 21.00 points. It was also the fourth-highest score of any player on Virginia Hams this season.
- Picked up Mike Glennon, who beat his scoring projection by 31.8%, with 16.94 points against a projected 12.85.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 14.80 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 11.00 points scored versus a projected 7.98, J.J. Watt has scored more points than projected for three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Redondo Ravenclaws
- Picked up Dan Bailey, who scored 6.00 points against his projected 8.56.
- Redondo Ravenclaws had 10 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 1.70 points scored by Frank Gore fell short of his 10.18-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Wes Welker scored 2.07 points against a projected 9.48 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With 1.25 points against a projected 7.44, Eric Decker did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- If Virginia Hams played Redondo Ravenclaws every week, they would be 7-5 this season.
- Virginia Hams would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Virginia Hams would have defeated Redondo Ravenclaws 103.58 - 54.37.
- If they played the same schedule as Redondo Ravenclaws, Virginia Hams would be 6-4.
- If Virginia Hams had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-50.
- In addition to Virginia Hams, Redondo Ravenclaws would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Virginia Hams, Redondo Ravenclaws would be 4-6.
- If they played every team every week, Redondo Ravenclaws would be 60-48.
- Virginia Hams has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- Luck has not been with Redondo Ravenclaws, as three of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Redondo Ravenclaws underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 94.76 points against a projected 113.65 this week.
- Virginia Hams scored 118.78 points against a projected 84.75 and beat their scoring projection for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Virginia Hams led the league in scoring and set their new season-high with 118.78 points.
- In the loss, Redondo Ravenclaws had their highest losing score of the season with 94.76 points.
- The 3.32 total points by the WRs on Redondo Ravenclaws was their lowest WR output this season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws remains winless in upset games this season, falling to 0-3.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Virginia Hams
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.