Powered by Automated Insights Lincoln Loons Gets Victory over Gem City Maulers, Grabs Second Place
- Lincoln Loons
- Gem City Maulers
Lincoln Loons beat Gem City Maulers 93.56 - 77.40 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Anquan Boldin was the difference, grabbing 16.70 points. It was still quite a drop-off from the 21.30 points Jordan Cameron got the last time these teams played. This is the closest win for Lincoln Loons in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Gem City Maulers 101.47 - 76.33 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Lincoln Loons
- Lincoln Loons was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 13 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Anquan Boldin had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 16.70 points.
- Eddie Lacy had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 13.90 points.
- Demaryius Thomas ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 8.05 points.
- With 9.00 points versus a projected 7.43, James Laurinaitis exceeded his scoring projection by 21.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gem City Maulers
- Gem City Maulers picked up Donald Brown, who then fell short of his 4.40-point projection by scoring 1.05 points.
- Dez Bryant has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.30 points against a projected 7.66 this week.
- Heath Miller has now failed to reach his projection for six straight games. This week he scored 2.05 points versus a projected 4.25.
- It was a poor performance for Gem City Maulers at WR, where they were outdone by Lincoln Loons 28.20 - 10.50.
- Of the 13 starters on Gem City Maulers, 9 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Lincoln Loons played Gem City Maulers every week, they would be 7-5 this season.
- Besides Gem City Maulers, Lincoln Loons would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lincoln Loons would have defeated Gem City Maulers 85.99 - 79.31.
- If they played the same schedule as Gem City Maulers, Lincoln Loons would be 5-5.
- If Lincoln Loons had played every team in the league each week, they would be 66-42.
- Gem City Maulers would have lost to seven other teams besides Lincoln Loons this week.
- Gem City Maulers would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Lincoln Loons.
- Gem City Maulers would be 63-45 if they played every team every week.
- Lincoln Loons underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 93.56 points against a projected 96.68 this week.
- Lincoln Loons covered the 3.12-point spread, winning by 16.16 points.
- After scoring 10.00 points against a projected 7.51, Stephen Gostkowski has now exceeded his projection in six straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stephen Tulloch scored 6.00 points against a projected 8.15 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Reggie Bush did little to help Lincoln Loons, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 5.00 points against a projected 6.27.
- The drafted players on Lincoln Loons put up 90.4% of the team's points this week.
- The 77.40 points put up by Gem City Maulers ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Lincoln Loons is now 3-4 when failing to reach their projection and Gem City Maulers falls to 2-3 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lincoln Loons
- Gem City Maulers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.