Powered by Automated Insights SEAL TM II Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Redondo Ravenclaws, Takes Revenge
- SEAL TM II
- Redondo Ravenclaws
SEAL TM II pulled off an 89.44 - 54.37 upset over Redondo Ravenclaws behind Carson Palmer, whose 20.38 points were the third-highest score of the week. The projected spread for the matchup had been 12.19 points. The beatdown was an answer to a 98.67 - 93.96 close loss to Redondo Ravenclaws in Week 2. Redondo Ravenclaws was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 74.39 - 56.18 win against Panhandlers. Redondo Ravenclaws (7-4, 1,007.70 points) drops to third place and SEAL TM II (6-5, 966.34 points) remains in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by SEAL TM II
- Picked up Carson Palmer, who led the matchup in scoring with 20.38 points.
- With 14.00 points, Adam Vinatieri had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Made the right move in benching Marvin Jones, who had 0.45 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on SEAL TM II.
- SEAL TM II won despite having only 3 of their 13 starters exceed their projected points.
- Vincent Jackson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.25 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Redondo Ravenclaws
- Redondo Ravenclaws left the 10.85 points scored by Joique Bell on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 148.3%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Nick Folk, who Redondo Ravenclaws picked up this week, scored below his 6.23-point projection with 2.00 points.
- Redondo Ravenclaws had 12 of their 13 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 3.00 points scored by Mario Williams fell short of his 6.59-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Eric Decker has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.55 points against a projected 6.84 this week.
- SEAL TM II would be 2-9 if they played Redondo Ravenclaws every week.
- Besides Redondo Ravenclaws, SEAL TM II would have defeated six other teams this week.
- SEAL TM II would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Redondo Ravenclaws.
- If SEAL TM II had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-57.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, SEAL TM II would have lost to Redondo Ravenclaws 74.39 - 52.91.
- If they played the same schedule as SEAL TM II, Redondo Ravenclaws would be 5-4.
- Redondo Ravenclaws would be 54-45 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for SEAL TM II were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Redondo Ravenclaws.
- With 54.37 points, Redondo Ravenclaws was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- The 89.44 points by SEAL TM II was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Redondo Ravenclaws underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 54.37 points against a projected 104.61 this week.
- Lamar Miller scored 1.85 points against a projected 5.35 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- SEAL TM II got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 7.25 points.
- SEAL TM II remains undefeated in upset games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Redondo Ravenclaws falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- SEAL TM II
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.