Powered by Automated Insights Tamerlane Warriors Creeps By Panhandlers, Undefeated in the Series
- Tamerlane Warriors
Tamerlane Warriors stays unbeaten in two matchups against Panhandlers, and this time they just squeak by with a final score of 87.20 - 84.62. Calvin Johnson put up 20.95 points and was a deciding factor. It was even more than his 17.80 points in the last matchup with Panhandlers. Tamerlane Warriors won 97.54 - 65.85 in Week 2, and now has a 17.14-point average margin of victory over Panhandlers.
Smooth Moves by Tamerlane Warriors
- Calvin Johnson had 20.95 points, the highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Benched Colin Kaepernick, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 13.79 points.
- Took Vernon Davis out of the starting lineup, who scored 7.65 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Antonio Gates scored 8.60 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- By scoring 11.00 points, Garrett Hartley beat his 7.72 projected points by 42.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- Picked up and started Patrick Peterson, who scored a team-worst 21.5% of his projected point total.
- Vincent Brown was last on the team in scoring with 0.85 points against a projected 2.96 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Picked up Brandon Pettigrew, who scored 1.85 points against his projected 2.56.
- Hakeem Nicks has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 2.50 points versus a projected 4.98.
- Of the 13 starters on Panhandlers, 7 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Tamerlane Warriors played Panhandlers every week, they would be 10-1 this season.
- Tamerlane Warriors would have beaten five other teams besides Panhandlers this week.
- Tamerlane Warriors would have defeated Panhandlers 112.17 - 56.18 had they played each other last week.
- Tamerlane Warriors would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as Panhandlers.
- If Tamerlane Warriors had played every team in the league each week, they would be 69-30.
- Besides Tamerlane Warriors, Panhandlers would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tamerlane Warriors, Panhandlers would be 2-7.
- Panhandlers would be 23-76 if they played every team every week.
- Tamerlane Warriors won by scoring 87.20 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- In the loss, Matthew Stafford ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 19.44 points against a projected 15.42 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- Tamerlane Warriors did not cover the 14.68-point spread, winning by 2.58 points.
- Chad Greenway had a season-low 3.00 points against a projected 6.71 in the win and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Tamerlane Warriors underachieved in the win, recording 91.8% of their projected 94.95, while Panhandlers performed better than expected, beating their 80.27-point projection by 5.4%.
- Panhandlers remains winless in close games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Tamerlane Warriors remains undefeated in close games this season, improving to 2-0.
- LeSean McCoy scored 19.50 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get a win for Panhandlers.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tamerlane Warriors
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.