Powered by Automated Insights Redondo Ravenclaws Puts the Kibosh on Panhandlers
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Panhandlers labored to score points this week and fell to Redondo Ravenclaws 89.18 - 68.84. Both sides failed to meet expectations, but Redondo Ravenclaws scored 99.2% of a projected 89.91 points to pick up the win. Panhandlers was led by Matthew Stafford with 16.24 points and LeSean McCoy who scored 15.45. If Panhandlers didn't have three starters put up goose eggs, things could have been different. Redondo Ravenclaws kicks off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for fifth place. Panhandlers begins at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Redondo Ravenclaws
- Drew Brees led the matchup in scoring with 17.24 points.
- With 14.43 points, Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Frank Gore had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 9.25 points.
- Redondo Ravenclaws had 7 of their 13 starters exceed their projected points.
- Dan Bailey exceeded scoring projections by 62.6%, with 12.00 points against a projected 7.38.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Panhandlers
- David Wilson had the lowest score in the league this week with -5.05 points.
- Panhandlers tried to fight through 3 of their 13 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Panhandlers would have welcomed more points at WR, where Redondo Ravenclaws topped them 18.88 - 8.15.
- Panhandlers was not able to win even though only 6 of their 13 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Roddy White fell short of his scoring projection with 0.95 points, just 13.8% of his projected 6.89.
- Besides Panhandlers, Redondo Ravenclaws would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If Redondo Ravenclaws had scored 52.82 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Panhandlers would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Panhandlers would have needed an additional 73.16 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- Redondo Ravenclaws was able to cover the 10.73-point spread in the win.
- Redondo Ravenclaws won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 15.45 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- In the loss, Owen Daniels had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 15.35 points.
- In the loss, Phil Dawson scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.62 and exceeded his scoring projection by 31.2%.
- Eric Decker failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 0.60 points of his projected 6.20.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Redondo Ravenclaws
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.