Powered by Automated Insights Nebraska G-Men Blasts SEAL TM II, Establishes Early-Season Dominance
- Nebraska G-Men
- SEAL TM II
Nebraska G-Men crushed SEAL TM II 129.16 - 71.24 while also putting up the second-highest point total this week. Nebraska G-Men played very well and scored 29.3% more than their projected 99.88 points, while SEAL TM II fell short of their projections and got just 82.8% of a projected 86.02. SEAL TM II was led by Tony Romo with 14.26 points and Randall Cobb who scored 12.34. On top of the loss, SEAL TM II got zero points from Mitch Unrein. Nebraska G-Men (1-0) starts off the campaign in second place while SEAL TM II (0-1) opens in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Nebraska G-Men
- Adrian Peterson ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 24.55 points.
- Aaron Rodgers put up 23.31 points, which was the seventh-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up Garrett Hartley, who beat his scoring projection by 39.6%, with 11.00 points against a projected 7.88.
- Jordy Nelson scored 12.50 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Nebraska G-Men had 9 of their 13 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by SEAL TM II
- The RBs for SEAL TM II got outscored 36.05 - 6.65 by the RBs for Nebraska G-Men.
- SEAL TM II fell short at the K position, getting outscored 11.00 - 5.00 by Nebraska G-Men.
- SEAL TM II had 8 of their 13 starters score less than their projected points.
- Stevan Ridley got a negative score this week with -0.70 points against a projected 8.34.
- Mitch Unrein did not score, with 0 points against a projected 0.41.
- Nebraska G-Men would have beaten seven other teams besides SEAL TM II this week.
- Nebraska G-Men would have had to score 60.33 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- SEAL TM II would have lost to seven other teams besides Nebraska G-Men this week.
- SEAL TM II would have needed an additional 70.76 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- Nebraska G-Men won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 57.92 points.
- Two of the starters for Nebraska G-Men scored higher than the leading scorer for SEAL TM II.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Nebraska G-Men, which got 36.05 points from the position.
- SEAL TM II got 6.65 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The 129.16 points scored by Nebraska G-Men ranked second in the league this week.
- SEAL TM II ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- SEAL TM II could not close out the win even with the help of Randall Cobb, who scored 12.34 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Reggie Wayne tried to help SEAL TM II in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 85.2%, scoring 10.80 points versus a 5.83-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Nebraska G-Men
- SEAL TM II
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.