Powered by Automated Insights Mad River Chargers Wins Against Dragonites
- Mad River Chargers
Victor Cruz registered 23.90 points, an upgrade on his projected 6.41, as Mad River Chargers beat Dragonites 107.11 - 82.18. Mad River Chargers met expectations and scored 4.6% more than their projected 102.41 points, while Dragonites did not meet to their projections and scored only 87.4% of a projected 94.01. Dragonites was led by Greg Zuerlein with 13.00 points and Brian Cushing who scored 13.00. Mad River Chargers starts off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for third place. Dragonites opens at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Mad River Chargers
- Victor Cruz scored the fifth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 272.9%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- With 10.00 points, Lavonte David, who Mad River Chargers picked up this week, beat his 7.52-point projection by 33.0%.
- Picked up NaVorro Bowman, who beat his scoring projection by 26.1%, with 9.00 points against a projected 7.14.
- With 15.50 points, Jason Witten ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Matt Forte scored 10.55 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dragonites
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 13.74 points.
- Picked up and started Nigel Bradham, who then scored below his 7.67-point projection with 2.00 points.
- Dragonites had 10 of their 13 starters score less than their projected points.
- Dragonites was dominated at the TE position, scoring 1.35 points versus the 15.50 for Mad River Chargers.
- With 4.50 points, Arian Foster scored only 48.6% of his 9.26 projected point total.
- Besides Dragonites, Mad River Chargers would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If Mad River Chargers had scored 34.89 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Dragonites would have lost to six other teams besides Mad River Chargers this week.
- If Dragonites had scored 13.35 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- Mad River Chargers was able to cover the 8.40-point spread in the win.
- Two of the starters for Mad River Chargers scored higher than the leading scorer for Dragonites.
- Greg Zuerlein played well in the loss with 13.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- With 82.18 points, Dragonites ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Mad River Chargers got 36.30 points from their WRs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Brian Cushing exceeded his projected point total by 69.9% in the loss, scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.65.
- Devin McCourty failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 2.00 points of his projected 8.17.
- Mad River Chargers exceeded their scoring expectations while Dragonites failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Mad River Chargers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.