Powered by Automated Insights Oregon Outlaws Picks Up Victory over temple will win to Claim League's Top Spot
- Oregon Outlaws
- temple will win
Oregon Outlaws (4-2, 823.62 points) claims first place in the league after beating temple will win (fifth place, 3-3, 808.26 points) 101.64 - 82.90. temple will win could not get off the starting blocks and ranked eighth in points this week. While each team completely failed to meet expectations, Oregon Outlaws got the win with just 71.2% of a projected 142.67 points. temple will win, coming off a 183.54 - 131.36 loss against Be-Ware, saw their scoring shrink this week. With Jimmy Graham delivering zero points for Oregon Outlaws, the outcome could have been worse.
Smooth Moves by Oregon Outlaws
- Jamaal Charles had the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.30 points.
- Wes Welker had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 15.30 points.
- Starter Jimmy Graham put up a zero, but Oregon Outlaws still won.
- Oregon Outlaws was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by temple will win
- Did not start Jacoby Jones, who beat his projected point total by 88.2%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- Lost the matchup even though Oregon Outlaws had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- temple will win had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The 4.20 points scored by DeAndre Hopkins fell short of his 8.57-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- The WRs on temple will win let them down, resulting in a 25.80 - 12.50 difference at the position.
- If Oregon Outlaws played temple will win every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- Oregon Outlaws would have beaten only one other team besides temple will win this week.
- If they played the same schedule as temple will win, Oregon Outlaws would be 3-2.
- If Oregon Outlaws had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-14.
- temple will win would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Oregon Outlaws would have lost to temple will win 131.36 - 125.52 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Oregon Outlaws, temple will win would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, temple will win would be 24-18.
- The top players for Oregon Outlaws were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for temple will win.
- With 82.90 points, temple will win was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- The WRs on temple will win collectively had their worst week of the season with only 12.50 points.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 15.00 points against a projected 11.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray scored 12.00 points against a projected 16.59 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Oregon Outlaws won even though temple will win performed better against their scoring projection. temple will win scored 73.8% of their 112.36 projected points, while Oregon Outlaws recorded 71.2% of their 142.67-point projection.
- Oregon Outlaws is in first place in the league for the second week this season.
- Oregon Outlaws is now 1-1 when failing to reach their projection and temple will win falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Oregon Outlaws
- temple will win
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.