Powered by Automated Insights RodiBolts Knocks Off Tito's Tip-Top Team, Climbs to 10th Place
- Tito's Tip-Top Team
RodiBolts overcame a 20.96-point projected spread to beat Tito's Tip-Top Team, 75.56 - 65.24 for the upset. They benefited from a team-leading 23.96 points from Robert Griffin III and 17.00 from the Seattle Seahawks Defense. RodiBolts beat their projections and scored 15.3% more points than projected (65.53). Tito's Tip-Top Team got just 75.4% of a projected 86.49 points. Tito's Tip-Top Team was led by Matt Forte with 18.50 points and Tom Brady who scored 15.14. The result might have been even worse, RodiBolts had three starters score zero points. RodiBolts (4-7, 949.92 points) inches up to 10th place and Tito's Tip-Top Team (6-5, 980.18 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by RodiBolts
- RodiBolts saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Robert Griffin III scoring 23.96 points. The score was also high enough to rank ninth in the league.
- Even with three starters scoring zero points, RodiBolts was still able to win.
- By scoring 17.00 points, the Seattle Seahawks Defense beat their 10.17 projected points by 67.2%.
- RodiBolts was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for RodiBolts.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tito's Tip-Top Team
- With 0.70 points, A.J. Green was last on the team in scoring and got only 5.9% of his 11.94 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- At the DEF position, Tito's Tip-Top Team got outscored by RodiBolts 17.00 - 7.00.
- It was a season-low 3.40 points for Reggie Bush this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 20.4% of a projected point total of 16.68.
- 5 of the starters on Tito's Tip-Top Team scored less than their projected points.
- With 3.80 points versus a projected 7.69, Aaron Dobson scored only 49.4% of his projected point total.
- RodiBolts would be 6-5 if they played Tito's Tip-Top Team every week.
- RodiBolts would have beaten only three other teams besides Tito's Tip-Top Team this week.
- RodiBolts would have defeated Tito's Tip-Top Team 97.24 - 65.40 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tito's Tip-Top Team, RodiBolts would be 6-4.
- RodiBolts would be 58-63 if they played every team every week.
- Tito's Tip-Top Team would have lost to eight other teams besides RodiBolts this week.
- If they played the same schedule as RodiBolts, Tito's Tip-Top Team would be 2-8.
- If they played every team every week, Tito's Tip-Top Team would be 56-65.
- RodiBolts had their lowest winning score of the season with 75.56 points.
- Tito's Tip-Top Team had 65.24 points, their season-low.
- The 9.70 total points by the WRs on RodiBolts was their lowest WR output this season.
- All of the points for RodiBolts this week came from players they drafted.
- With the loss, Tito's Tip-Top Team is now 2-1 in upset games this season.
- RodiBolts improves to 2-2 in upset games this season.
- Tito's Tip-Top Team could not pull out the win, but Matt Forte did perform well with the sixth-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 18.50 points.
- In the loss, Antonio Gates had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 11.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tito's Tip-Top Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.