Powered by Automated Insights Hog Mollies Ekes Out Victory over Montucky Marauders
- Hog Mollies
- Montucky Marauders
Hog Mollies edged Montucky Marauders 89.48 - 87.60 behind Drew Brees, whose 37.78 points were the highest score of the week. This could have gone either way, with the 1.88-point margin of victory being the third-smallest recorded in the league this season. Montucky Marauders was led by Tom Brady with 19.50 points and Wes Welker who scored 14.40. With Josh Brown delivering zero points for Hog Mollies, the margin could have been bigger. Hog Mollies (1-2, 299.94 points) climbs into ninth place and Montucky Marauders (1-2, 274.72 points) drops to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Hog Mollies
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on Hog Mollies this season with 37.78.
- Hog Mollies was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Hog Mollies won even with Josh Brown in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- The Minnesota Vikings Defense exceeded scoring projections by 20.5%, with 10.00 points against a projected 8.30.
- Hog Mollies got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Montucky Marauders
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 24.80 points scored by Josh Gordon on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 189.0%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench, where he scored 17.10 points and beat his projected point total by 224.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Chris Johnson scored 9.10 points against a projected 13.18 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense was last on the team in scoring with 3.00 points against a projected 6.53 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Montucky Marauders got beat 10.00 - 3.00 by Hog Mollies at the DEF position.
- If Hog Mollies played Montucky Marauders every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Hog Mollies would have beaten four other teams besides Montucky Marauders this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hog Mollies would have defeated Montucky Marauders 99.88 - 85.00.
- Hog Mollies would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Montucky Marauders.
- If Hog Mollies had played every team in the league each week, they would be 16-17.
- Montucky Marauders would have lost to six other teams besides Hog Mollies this week.
- Montucky Marauders would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Hog Mollies.
- Montucky Marauders would be 10-23 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson scored 10.60 points against a projected 7.62 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- Although Montucky Marauders lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Hog Mollies did not cover the 4.00-point spread, winning by 1.88 points.
- With the win, Hog Mollies improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Hog Mollies won even though Montucky Marauders performed better against their scoring projection. Montucky Marauders scored 88.0% of their 99.55 projected points, while Hog Mollies recorded 86.4% of their 103.55-point projection.
- Montucky Marauders could not close out the win even with the help of Wes Welker, who scored 14.40 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Hog Mollies got the win despite Arian Foster having a season-low 5.20 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- The win by Hog Mollies was achieved despite having Tavon Austin put up a season-low 3.30 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hog Mollies
- Montucky Marauders
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.