Powered by Automated Insights cody's Choice Team Blasts tba, Tacks On Seventh Straight Win
- cody's Choice Team
cody's Choice Team dismantled tba 124.26 - 42.04 while also putting up the highest score of the week. Having won their last seven straight, cody's Choice Team is just plain unbeatable now. tba suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 63.08 - 56.42 loss against Mihai's Team. cody's Choice Team started one player with zero points while tba served up three goose eggs, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. tba (3-5, 683.96 points) sinks into ninth place and cody's Choice Team (7-1, 833.86 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by cody's Choice Team
- Jimmy Graham had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 15.70.
- The 27.96 points scored by Colin Kaepernick ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on cody's Choice Team this season.
- Jordy Nelson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.30 points, his highest output of the season.
- Stevan Ridley scored 13.90 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Jamaal Charles had 12.00 points, the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by tba
- Did not start Andy Dalton, who led the matchup in scoring with 32.00 points.
- Should have started Darren McFadden, who beat his scoring projection with 19.80 points against a projected 10.76.
- Steven Jackson was last on the team in scoring with 1.30 points, 11.5% of his projected 11.35, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Tom Brady scored 8.14 points against a projected 15.63 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Victor Cruz has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 8.60 points versus a projected 11.88.
- cody's Choice Team would be 6-2 if they played tba every week.
- cody's Choice Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, cody's Choice Team would have defeated tba 79.66 - 56.42.
- cody's Choice Team would be 6-1 if they played the same schedule as tba.
- cody's Choice Team would be 52-20 if they played every team every week.
- tba would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cody's Choice Team, tba would be 4-3.
- tba would be 28-44 if they played every team every week.
- Six of the starters for cody's Choice Team scored higher than the leading scorer for tba.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- tba scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- It was the second-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 82.22 points.
- The RBs on tba collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.80 points.
- With the win, cody's Choice Team remains undefeated in blowout games this season with a record of 4-0.
- In games that are blowouts, tba is now 1-2, including losses in their last two such matchups.
- cody's Choice Team has now won seven games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- cody's Choice Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.