Powered by Automated Insights Don's Team Beats DC Hurricanes to Move into Fourth Place
- Don's Team
- DC Hurricanes
Don's Team beat DC Hurricanes 83.58 - 68.04 due in part to Demaryius Thomas who put up 13.50 points and Nick Folk who scored 13.00. DC Hurricanes can't find any answers after losing their fourth in a row. DC Hurricanes gave it a good shot with an increase in scoring compared to last week's 79.66 - 53.76 loss against cody's Choice Team. On top of the loss, DC Hurricanes had two starters score zero points (Kenbrell Thompkins and DeMarco Murray). Don's Team (4-4, 710.50 points) climbs into fourth place while DC Hurricanes (3-5, 749.52 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Don's Team
- Was smart to sit the St. Louis Rams Defense this week, which had 8.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense, which was picked up by Don's Team, scored 11.00 points against a projected 8.42, topping their projection by 30.6%.
- Picked up Nick Folk, who beat his scoring projection by 87.9%, which led the team.
- The 13.50 points scored by Demaryius Thomas was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 12.20 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DC Hurricanes
- DC Hurricanes had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The RBs for DC Hurricanes got outscored 23.50 - 2.70 by the RBs for Don's Team.
- It was a poor performance for DC Hurricanes at WR, where they were outdone by Don's Team 21.10 - 8.90.
- With 2.70 points, Giovani Bernard had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 31.2% of his 8.65 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- DC Hurricanes lost despite having only 4 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If Don's Team played DC Hurricanes every week, they would be 5-3 this season.
- Besides DC Hurricanes, Don's Team would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Don's Team would have defeated DC Hurricanes 72.92 - 53.76.
- If they played the same schedule as DC Hurricanes, Don's Team would be 2-5.
- If Don's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 34-38.
- DC Hurricanes would have lost to six other teams besides Don's Team this week.
- DC Hurricanes would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as Don's Team.
- DC Hurricanes would be 33-39 if they played every team every week.
- Even though DC Hurricanes lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Don's Team.
- DC Hurricanes underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 68.04 points against a projected 72.82 this week.
- DC Hurricanes has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Don's Team did not cover the 25.89-point spread, winning by 15.54 points.
- Pierre Garcon scored a season-low 4.60 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The RBs on DC Hurricanes collectively had their worst week of the season with only 2.70 points.
- Don's Team got a combined 21.10 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Don's Team won even though DC Hurricanes performed better against their scoring projection. DC Hurricanes scored 93.4% of their 72.82 projected points, while Don's Team recorded 84.7% of their 98.71-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Don's Team
- DC Hurricanes
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.