Powered by Automated Insights Hellraisers Lays Waste to chris's Team to Grab Sixth Place
- chris's Team
Hellraisers took advantage of the second-highest score of the week from Drew Brees (33.18) to bulldoze chris's Team 109.68 - 70.06. chris's Team (1-7) sits just two games back of Hellraisers (3-5), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 778.14 - 532.92. chris's Team has had a bad run and is on a three-game losing streak. On top of the loss, chris's Team had several starters score zero points.
Smooth Moves by Hellraisers
- The 33.18 points scored by Drew Brees was the highest QB score of the week and is the sixth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Benched RB Alfred Morris, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 15.30.
- Wisely sat Tony Romo this week, who had 20.84 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- With 8.00 points, the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which Hellraisers picked up this week, beat their 5.93-point projection by 34.9%.
- Knowshon Moreno had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.30 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chris's Team
- The 5.60 points scored by Anquan Boldin fell short of his 9.02-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
- 4 of the 9 starters scored zero points for chris's Team.
- At the QB position, chris's Team got outscored 33.18 - 15.16 by Hellraisers.
- Only 3 of the 9 starters on chris's Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Russell Wilson underachieved, scoring 15.16 points, only 79.5% of his projected 19.07.
- If Hellraisers played chris's Team every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- Hellraisers would have beaten six other teams besides chris's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hellraisers would have defeated chris's Team 91.08 - 64.40.
- If they played the same schedule as chris's Team, Hellraisers would be 2-5.
- Hellraisers would be 39-33 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Hellraisers, chris's Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Hellraisers, chris's Team would be 0-7.
- If they played every team every week, chris's Team would be 14-58.
- chris's Team has lost seven times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- In the loss, Josh Brown had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Hellraisers had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 39.62 points.
- The 0 total points by the RBs on chris's Team was their smallest RB output this season.
- Jason Witten scored 1.50 points against a projected 8.53 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Antonio Brown scored 8.40 points against a projected 11.91 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Hellraisers improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- Hellraisers got a combined 36.50 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- chris's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.