Powered by Automated Insights Tank's Team Picks Up Win Against Mihai's Team, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Tank's Team
- Mihai's Team
Tank's Team got the second-highest point total in the league this week to get the win over Mihai's Team 114.84 - 94.92. Even though the teams are tied for fifth place with matching 3-5 records, Tank's Team has a distinct advantage in points, 835.82 - 705.78. With this win, Tank's Team scored 40.6% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running. Each team left something on the table as Tank's Team had two starters turn in zero points and Mihai's Team also had two.
Smooth Moves by Tank's Team
- Calvin Johnson scored the most points of any player on Tank's Team this season with 36.90.
- Reggie Bush scored 16.20 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 11.50 points scored by A.J. Green was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Tank's Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The Denver Broncos Defense had a season-high 20.00 points and beat their projected point total by 224.1%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mihai's Team
- Left Golden Tate on the bench, where he scored 21.30 points to beat his scoring projection by 173.6%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- It was a poor performance for Mihai's Team at WR, where they were outdone by Tank's Team 56.30 - 15.90.
- Mihai's Team lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Hakeem Nicks has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.10 points versus a projected 9.74.
- Mihai's Team was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- Tank's Team would be 6-2 if they played Mihai's Team every week.
- Besides Mihai's Team, Tank's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Tank's Team would have defeated Mihai's Team 132.92 - 63.08.
- Tank's Team would be 5-2 if they played the same schedule as Mihai's Team.
- If Tank's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-29.
- Mihai's Team would have lost to just two other teams besides Tank's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tank's Team, Mihai's Team would be 1-6.
- If they played every team every week, Mihai's Team would be 28-44.
- Three of the five losses for Mihai's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Tank's Team had their lowest winning score of the season with 114.84 points.
- Mihai's Team scored 94.92 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Tank's Team bested their projected points again, the sixth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- In the loss, Matthew Stafford ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 28.72 points against a projected 20.52 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 19.92-point win by Tank's Team beat the 7.76-point spread.
- All of the points for Tank's Team this week came from players they drafted.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Tank's Team, which got 56.30 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tank's Team
- Mihai's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.