Powered by Automated Insights chris's Team Gets Upset over tba, Hands Them Third Straight Defeat
- chris's Team
chris's Team (1-4, 354.08 points) defeated tba (2-3, 486.04 points) 99.50 - 82.78, putting up the highest score they've earned all season. chris's Team was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 12.60 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 64.08 - 46.80. chris's Team took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by chris's Team
- With 24.10 points, Dez Bryant had the third-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 23.60 points, his highest output of the season.
- C.J. Spiller scored 12.60 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Even with a zero from starter Fred Davis, chris's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by tba
- Left T.Y. Hilton on the bench, where he scored the fourth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 229.7%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Andy Dalton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 9.98 against a projected 15.03.
- 2 of the 9 starters scored zero points for tba.
- chris's Team had a better day at the QB position, topping tba 23.60 - 6.88.
- Tom Brady scored a season-low 6.88 points, 36.2% of his projected 19.00, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- If chris's Team played tba every week, they would be 1-4 this season.
- Besides tba, chris's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- chris's Team would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as tba.
- If chris's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 7-38.
- Besides chris's Team, tba would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, chris's Team would have lost to tba 92.44 - 77.52.
- If they played the same schedule as chris's Team, tba would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, tba would be 19-26.
- The top players for chris's Team were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for tba.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 10.18 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Roddy White scored 4.50 points against a projected 6.80 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- chris's Team had their highest score of the season with 99.50 points.
- The RBs on chris's Team collectively had their best week of the season with 20.20 points.
- With the win, chris's Team snapped their four-game losing streak.
- Josh Brown scored 3.00 points against a projected 7.59 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- chris's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.