Powered by Automated Insights Take No Prisoners Stomps Out Mihai's Team for Fifth Straight Win
- Take No Prisoners
- Mihai's Team
Take No Prisoners dismantled Mihai's Team 151.86 - 65.38 while also putting up the second-highest point total this season. Take No Prisoners is putting together a great season and remains undefeated. The Cincinnati Bengals Defense led Mihai's Team with 15.00 points while Matthew Stafford racked up 14.38. Adding insult to injury, Mihai's Team got goose eggs from both Doug Martin and Kyle Rudolph. Take No Prisoners (5-0, 630.56 points) remains in first place and Mihai's Team (1-4, 432.66 points) stays down in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Take No Prisoners
- Peyton Manning had 36.76 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the third-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Alshon Jeffery had 27.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fifth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Julius Thomas scored 24.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Matt Forte had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 11.50 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Take No Prisoners exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mihai's Team
- Mihai's Team had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- Mihai's Team needed more points from the QB position, where Take No Prisoners beat them 36.76 - 14.38.
- The RBs on Mihai's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Take No Prisoners 22.20 - 1.50.
- Matthew Stafford scored a season-low 14.38 points, 73.5% of his projected 19.56, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- With a season-low 7.00 points versus a projected 8.32, Stephen Gostkowski failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- Take No Prisoners would be 5-0 if they played Mihai's Team every week.
- Take No Prisoners would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Take No Prisoners would have defeated Mihai's Team 119.78 - 82.98.
- Take No Prisoners would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Mihai's Team.
- If Take No Prisoners had played every team in the league each week, they would be 39-6.
- Mihai's Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Mihai's Team would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Take No Prisoners.
- Mihai's Team would be 11-34 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Take No Prisoners were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Mihai's Team.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory of 86.48 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- Mihai's Team underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 65.38 points against a projected 75.49 this week.
- This was the first time this season that Mihai's Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- It was the lowest score of the season for Mihai's Team. Their 65.38 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- The RBs on Mihai's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 1.50 points.
- The 44.70 points by the WRs on Take No Prisoners was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Take No Prisoners
- Mihai's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.