Powered by Automated Insights cody's Choice Team Gets Late Shocker Against Hellraisers, Makes It Four in a Row
- cody's Choice Team
cody's Choice Team (4-1, 537.76 points) got the win over Hellraisers (1-4, 486.78 points) 99.62 - 92.72, led by the Arizona Cardinals Defense with 24.00 points and Jamaal Charles who had 18.50. cody's Choice Team took the early lead, up 65.70 - 40.92 after the first set of Sunday games. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind by 3.02. Thanks to 9.92 points from Colin Kaepernick, Sunday night ended with cody's Choice Team on top.
Smooth Moves by cody's Choice Team
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 18.50 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 13.50 points, Jimmy Graham ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- cody's Choice Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The 13.40 points scored by Cecil Shorts III outpaced his 9.05-point scoring projection by 48.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Hellraisers
- Left Tony Romo on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 41.94 points.
- Got beat by cody's Choice Team even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- With 1.50 points, Marques Colston was last on the team in scoring and got only 14.7% of his 10.18 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Hellraisers got outscored 24.00 - 2.00 by cody's Choice Team at the DEF position.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 2.00 points and recorded only 18.7% of their 10.72-point projection.
- cody's Choice Team would be 4-1 if they played Hellraisers every week.
- Besides Hellraisers, cody's Choice Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, cody's Choice Team would have defeated Hellraisers 115.08 - 105.42.
- cody's Choice Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Hellraisers.
- cody's Choice Team would be 32-13 if they played every team every week.
- Hellraisers would have lost to four other teams besides cody's Choice Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cody's Choice Team, Hellraisers would be 1-3.
- If they played every team every week, Hellraisers would be 20-25.
- cody's Choice Team beat their 87.77-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Although Hellraisers lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The margin of victory of 6.90 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The 30.70 points by the RBs on Hellraisers was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- cody's Choice Team got a combined 18.50 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Colin Kaepernick did little to help cody's Choice Team, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 9.92 points against a projected 17.62.
- cody's Choice Team has now won four games in a row.
- With the win, cody's Choice Team remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- cody's Choice Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.