Powered by Automated Insights Don's Team Picks Up Victory over Tank's Team, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
- Don's Team
- Tank's Team
Don's Team put up the second-highest score this week on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they beat Tank's Team 101.38 - 73.76. The streak has been a shot in the arm for Don's Team. They've moved from eighth place to fifth since Week 3. To make matters worse, Tank's Team got goose eggs from both Calvin Johnson and Vincent Jackson. Tank's Team stays put in seventh place with a 1-4 record. Don's Team has now knocked over chris's Team (62.24 - 46.48) and Mihai's Team (102.88 - 82.98).
Smooth Moves by Don's Team
- Acquired Justin Blackmon, who exceeded his scoring projection by 130.6%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 21.28 points scored by Sam Bradford was the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Arian Foster had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 11.80 points.
- The St. Louis Rams Defense scored a season-high 15.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 45.2%, which also is a season-high.
- Phil Dawson scored a season-high 10.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tank's Team
- A.J. Green scored 6.10 points against a projected 12.15 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Tank's Team was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- It was a poor performance for Tank's Team at WR, where they were outdone by Don's Team 31.30 - 6.10.
- Tank's Team got outscored 15.00 - 4.00 by Don's Team at the DEF position.
- With 6.90 points, Reggie Bush had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 50.6% of his 13.62 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Don's Team would be 1-4 if they played Tank's Team every week.
- Besides Tank's Team, Don's Team would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tank's Team, Don's Team would be 1-3.
- If Don's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-24.
- Tank's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Don's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Don's Team would have lost to Tank's Team 105.64 - 102.88.
- Tank's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Don's Team.
- Tank's Team would be 25-20 if they played every team every week.
- All four of the losses for Tank's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Tank's Team has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- With 73.76 points, Tank's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- Tank's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 6.10 points this week.
- Don's Team had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 27.62 points.
- Two of the starters for Don's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for Tank's Team.
- Steve Smith did little to help Don's Team, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.00 points against a projected 9.04.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Don's Team
- Tank's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.