Powered by Automated Insights cody's Choice Team Comes Back to Beat Tank's Team, Streak Climbs to Three
- cody's Choice Team
- Tank's Team
cody's Choice Team earned their third straight win when they beat Tank's Team 115.08 - 105.64 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Torrey Smith, who led the team with 22.60 points and Jimmy Graham who got 22.00. The streak is the result of some high scoring by cody's Choice Team, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 109.53 points per matchup. With Jordy Nelson delivering zero points for cody's Choice Team, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. Tank's Team falls to seventh place with a 1-3 record. cody's Choice Team is in third place, having now blown through chris's Team (107.38 - 68.58) and Mihai's Team (105.70 - 86.20).
Smooth Moves by cody's Choice Team
- Jimmy Graham had 22.00 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Torrey Smith had 22.60 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- With 18.70 points, Jamaal Charles ranked seventh in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season with 12.00 points against a projected 8.32 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 12.00 points, the Arizona Cardinals Defense had their highest output of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Tank's Team
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Darren Sproles on the bench. He scored 24.20 points, the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 5.10 points against a projected 11.54, A.J. Green did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Tank's Team could have used more points from the TE position, where cody's Choice Team beat them 22.00 - 7.20.
- After a season-low 3.10 points against a projected 11.65, Chris Johnson has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The 2.70 points scored by Vincent Jackson was a season-low. He had a projected 7.51-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If cody's Choice Team played Tank's Team every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- cody's Choice Team would have beaten six other teams besides Tank's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, cody's Choice Team would have defeated Tank's Team 105.70 - 79.74.
- If they played the same schedule as Tank's Team, cody's Choice Team would be 1-2.
- cody's Choice Team would be 25-11 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to cody's Choice Team, Tank's Team would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as cody's Choice Team, Tank's Team would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Tank's Team would be 24-12.
- Even though Tank's Team lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for cody's Choice Team.
- All three of the losses for Tank's Team this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- In the loss, Tank's Team had the third-highest losing score in the league this season with 105.64 points.
- cody's Choice Team has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 115.08 points against a projected 96.59 this week.
- The 115.08 points scored by cody's Choice Team is their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season.
- The 18.20 total points by the WRs on Tank's Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- In the loss, Matt Prater scored 12.00 points against a projected 4.92 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, Colin Kaepernick scored 13.78 points against a projected 19.53 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- cody's Choice Team
- Tank's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.