Powered by Automated Insights Take No Prisoners Punishes Mihai's Team and Remains Unbeaten in Head-to-Head Play
- Take No Prisoners
- Mihai's Team
Take No Prisoners crushed Mihai's Team 134.28 - 58.22, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. Peyton Manning got 31.78 points and was unstoppable. It was less than his 36.76 points in the last matchup with Mihai's Team. Take No Prisoners gets pumped for Mihai's Team, against whom they have an 81.27-point average margin of victory. In fact, this particular blowout ranks fourth overall in the league this season. Furthermore, Take No Prisoners has a 143.07-point average score in the series, 129.1% of their total season average. Adding insult to injury, Mihai's Team had two starters score zero points (Doug Martin and Kyle Rudolph). Take No Prisoners beat Mihai's Team 151.86 - 65.38 in Week 5.
Smooth Moves by Take No Prisoners
- Take No Prisoners saw their fifth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Peyton Manning scoring 31.78 points. The score was also high enough to rank third in the league.
- With 24.50 points, Marques Colston beat his scoring projection by a league-leading 217.5% to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Matt Forte had 23.50 points, the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Alshon Jeffery ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 13.70 points.
- Julius Thomas had the fourth-highest TE score in the league this week with 9.50 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mihai's Team
- Mihai's Team left the 19.50 points scored by Ryan Mathews on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 149.5%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense was last in the matchup in scoring with a season-low -1.00 point.
- Lamar Miller has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 3.30 points versus a projected 9.65.
- It was a bad week at RB for Mihai's Team, who was outscored at the position 36.70 - 3.30 by Take No Prisoners.
- Mihai's Team had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- If Take No Prisoners played Mihai's Team every week, they would be 11-3 this season.
- Take No Prisoners would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Take No Prisoners would have defeated Mihai's Team 124.52 - 77.60 had they played each other last week.
- Take No Prisoners would be 8-4 if they played the same schedule as Mihai's Team.
- If Take No Prisoners had played every team in the league each week, they would be 94-32.
- Besides Take No Prisoners, Mihai's Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Mihai's Team would be 6-6 if they played the same schedule as Take No Prisoners.
- Mihai's Team would be 44-82 if they played every team every week.
- Seven of the 10 losses for Mihai's Team this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Three of the starters for Take No Prisoners scored higher than the leading scorer for Mihai's Team.
- The margin of victory of 76.06 points was the largest in the league this week and fourth-biggest in the league this season.
- Take No Prisoners scored 134.28 points, the highest in the league this week and eighth-highest in the league this season.
- This was the fourth time this season that Mihai's Team lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The WRs on Take No Prisoners collectively had their best week of the season with 50.30 points.
- Take No Prisoners inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 7-1 in blowouts this year.
- In games that are blowouts, Mihai's Team is now 1-5, including losses in their last four such matchups.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Take No Prisoners
- Mihai's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.