Powered by Automated Insights Tank's Team Beats Don's Team to Avenge Prior Loss
- Tank's Team
- Don's Team
Tank's Team defeated Don's Team 75.84 - 59.76 led by Matt Prater who registered 17.00 points and Matt Ryan who scored 13.24. This win was revenge for a Week 5 101.38 - 73.76 loss to Don's Team. Don's Team, coming off an 80.10 - 77.60 win against Mihai's Team, saw their scoring fall off this week. With Tank's Team delivering goose eggs from two of their starters, the result might have been even worse. Tank's Team (6-8, 1,324.48 points) remains mired in eighth place while Don's Team (9-5, 1,250.20 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Tank's Team
- The 17.00 points by Matt Prater was the league-high for a K this week.
- Tank's Team won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Tank's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Don's Team
- Left Ben Roethlisberger on the bench, where he ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 24.76 points.
- Don's Team had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Kendall Wright was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.70 points against a projected 8.80 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Antonio Gates scored 5.00 points against a projected 8.20 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Don's Team got outscored 17.00 - 4.00 by Tank's Team at the K position.
- If Tank's Team played Don's Team every week, they would be 9-5 this season.
- Besides Don's Team, Tank's Team would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Tank's Team would have defeated Don's Team 98.34 - 80.10 had they played each other last week.
- Tank's Team would be 8-4 if they played the same schedule as Don's Team.
- Tank's Team would be 68-58 if they played every team every week.
- Don's Team would have lost to five other teams besides Tank's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Tank's Team, Don's Team would be 6-6.
- If they played every team every week, Don's Team would be 67-59.
- Don's Team underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 59.76 points against a projected 97.42 this week.
- Tank's Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- The WRs on Don's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 20.20 points.
- At 16.08 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- The loss snapped a six-game win streak by Don's Team.
- With 59.76 points, Don's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Calvin Johnson scored 4.90 points against a projected 17.95 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Matt Ryan scored 13.24 points against a projected 17.72 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in seven straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Tank's Team
- Don's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.