Powered by Automated Insights tba Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Take No Prisoners, Climbs to Fifth Place
- Take No Prisoners
tba got 23.76 points from Tom Brady and 15.00 from Justin Tucker to easily dispatch Take No Prisoners 77.96 - 50.20. They came into the matchup as a 16.38-point underdog. This beating was revenge for a Week 3 101.66 - 66.60 shellacking by Take No Prisoners. Take No Prisoners, coming off a 108.16 - 106.32 loss against Don's Team, saw their scoring plummet this week. Both teams left points off the scoreboard as tba had two starters turn in zero points and Take No Prisoners had one. tba (6-6, 1,064.04 points) climbs into fifth place while Take No Prisoners (10-2, 1,292.34 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by tba
- With 15.00 points, Justin Tucker had the highest score for a K in the league this week.
- Tom Brady put up 23.76 points, which was the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Steven Jackson scored 13.90 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- tba won despite having 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored a season-high 10.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Take No Prisoners
- Marques Colston, who Take No Prisoners picked up this week, scored below his 8.73-point projection with 4.00 points.
- 8 of the starters on Take No Prisoners underperformed versus their projections.
- tba won the K position battle, beating Take No Prisoners 15.00 - 6.00.
- With 13.00 points, Peyton Manning had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 53.8% of his 24.15 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Left Julius Thomas in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- tba would be 4-8 if they played Take No Prisoners every week.
- Besides Take No Prisoners, tba would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Take No Prisoners, tba would be 6-4.
- If tba had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-58.
- Take No Prisoners would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- tba would have lost to Take No Prisoners 106.32 - 105.74 had they played each other last week.
- Take No Prisoners would be 8-2 if they played the same schedule as tba.
- Take No Prisoners would be 76-32 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for tba scored higher than the leading scorer for Take No Prisoners.
- The 77.96 points by tba was their lowest winning score of the season.
- Take No Prisoners has had both of its losses come by upset.
- With 50.20 points, Take No Prisoners was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- tba got a combined 4.30 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- With the win, tba now has a 1-2 record in upset games this season.
- Take No Prisoners had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- This is the 11th week this season that Take No Prisoners has been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Take No Prisoners
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.