Powered by Automated Insights Don's Team Embarrasses chris's Team, Streak Climbs to Five
- Don's Team
- chris's Team
Don's Team remains undefeated in two matchups against chris's Team and they crank it up in this one, with an 86.98 - 52.40 easy win. Don's Team wins small against chris's Team, because their average score in the series is 74.61 points, 80.6% of their total season average. This week, Maurice Jones-Drew led the team, getting 20.40 points. It was even higher than the 13.74 points Robert Griffin III got the last time these teams played. Adding insult to injury, chris's Team had several starters score zero points. Don's Team now has a 25.17-point average margin of victory over chris's Team. They won 62.24 - 46.48 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Don's Team
- Benched RB Chris Ivory, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 3.50.
- With 20.40 points, Maurice Jones-Drew ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 16.30 points, Kendall Wright ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Pierre Thomas scored 13.00 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- By scoring 11.00 points, the New Orleans Saints Defense beat their 7.65 projected points by 43.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chris's Team
- Did not start Le'Veon Bell, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.80 points against a projected 11.89.
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.92 against a projected 16.03.
- Roddy White has scored below his projection in eight straight games after scoring 2.40 points against a projected 7.63 this week.
- With 8.60 points against a projected 11.93, Dez Bryant did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- 4 of the 9 starters scored zero points for chris's Team.
- If Don's Team played chris's Team every week, they would be 12-0 this season.
- Don's Team would have beaten five other teams besides chris's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Don's Team would have defeated chris's Team 108.16 - 56.40.
- Don's Team would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as chris's Team.
- If Don's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-46.
- chris's Team would have lost to seven other teams besides Don's Team this week.
- chris's Team would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as Don's Team.
- chris's Team would be 15-93 if they played every team every week.
- With the loss, chris's Team has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back seven straight games.
- Don's Team won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- chris's Team got a combined 0 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The 33.40 points by the RBs on Don's Team was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.44, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Don's Team underachieved in the win, recording 89.8% of their projected 96.90, while chris's Team performed better than expected, beating their 47.99-point projection by 9.2%.
- In games that are blowouts, Don's Team is now 2-2, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- chris's Team remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-8.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Don's Team
- chris's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.